LOZ Lowering

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Itch2Scratch, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    FYI: LOZ down from 657 to 656 in the last week, it appears the winter draw down is now finally underway.

2. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I noticed it was dropping back down.I just hope we have some good hard rains this spring to flush out some of these coves.We haven't really had many good ones for a couple years. There is really alot of logs and stuff jammed up around the edges that need to be washed out.I hope they have a good cleanup while it's down too.The amount of styrofoam and trash is getting pretty bad also.

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Your right there Critter...this lake needs an enima...LOL...won't be long before the swim beach will start seein some hot cat action...ya ready?

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Wolfie ....between your trot line post and that statement I have come to the conclusion that your a young dirt old perverted man...LOL:eek:

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Besides, our swim beach is posted "NO BIKINIS ALLOWED ON ANYONE UNDER 600Lbs"...keeps the crime rate down:p

6. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Yea I'm ready...Wait are you talkin' bout fishin or them 600 pounders cattin' around? :p

7. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Critter I am talking about goin after those Blues and Channel Cats:rolleyes: ..LOL..you can go after whatever your thermometer is up to..LOL:p

8. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Yea,I better stick to the fishin' I'm barely up to that...;)

9. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    But I'm with Wolfie on them bikini's they sure brighten up this Ozark scenery.Momma says I can look all I want... just better not touch! :cool:

10. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Wolfie I keep my eye on all of em:rolleyes: ...the lil ones cuz their eye candy:p , the bigger ones so they don't fall on me.:crying: ....LOL.

11. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Wolfie my gal weighs exactly 124(she is gonna kill me if she finds out I told her weight) but I only see three things when I look at someone, their heart, their personality and their honesty. Thats the only things that matter.;)

12. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    I must agree that's 3 important qualities.That being said the first thing I notice would depend on which way their facing:D Yes I know,I'm a dog:cool:

13. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Yea I'll never get too old to look..LOL

14. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    The forcast says I saw says it's dropping but sometimes they're about as close as the weatherman..not very. http://odd.net/ozarks/lakecam

15. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    says I saw says...My 6th grade "Ejykation" is is starting to show. :p

16. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Looks awful low up here. I would have went fishing yesterday were it not for the lack of water at the boat ramp. I'm thinking of going tomorrow before the cold front hits.

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Hope the weather gives ya a chance to get out there Ron, Best of luck if ya do.:)

Critter and Wolfie:rolleyes: ....LOL...I am starting to get this mental image of you two dogs runnin around panting and slobbering on everything:glare::0a33: ...LOL...NOT a pretty picture!:eek: :blink: :know-big: :conc-big: :grin-big:

18. SeaArk1

SeaArk1 New Member

State:
    Sedalia, Missouri
    Three of us went yesterday and caught limit of 10-12 inch crappie. Great day on the lake before the storm!! Bite was light.

19. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    I would imagine it's gonna be about like last year, the folks I talked to last year did real well down here between the 57-63MM's.

20. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    welcome to the BOC SeaArk1.I'm glad to hear someone is catching fish.I will have to get off my duff soon and get out on the water.These frozen fish ain't gonna last much longer :)