LOZ fishing

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Bigmagic, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Well my direcway dish is still out but I managed to pick up a wireless signal while in Sedalia. Fishing has been very good at LOZ this week. I was only out a short time the last two days and caught numerous fish in the 20 to 25 lb range. i fished in the early am us!ing shad. I am driving to St Louis to pick up my new dish( I hope if the lady calls me back) so I hope to be back on full time soon. See ya on the water

2. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Was those fish caught on rod and reel or jugs and how deep. sorry so many ????????

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Good to see you back online, Ron - even if you had to steal a wireless signal to do it! What a hassle though to have to drive to St. Louis just to get a new dish!

Diodeman tells me he's been doing good drifting on LOZ as well so maybe that's where the big fish are - the big ones certainly aren't biting up on Truman from my experience.

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Hey Ron, wondered what happened to you. How's the ice cream shop venture doing? Good to see you back on even if it is for a short time on a borrowed signal. Let us know when your back on full time.

5. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Been wandering what happened to ya, sure miss your reports. Glad to know you will be back soon.