LOZ Fishing Report

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishbuck, Nov 3, 2008.

1. catfishbuck

catfishbuck New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Spent last 5 days at our LOZ home at 8MM fishing---never has it been as good. The blues were really hitting good on shad sides and heads as well. Drift fishing with 5 lines in it was the first time that I had multiple hits at the same time two different times. Was fishing off of a point in 35 ft. of water Friday when I had a 22#, and a 16#er on line all the while I'm trying to get a 41#er in the boat.:smile2: Boy talk about fun!! I could of used some help. Turned them all loose for some fun again some day.

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow thanks for the report! Sounds like you whacked them.

3. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Great job! Were these fish all on the bottom or suspended?? Just curious..

4. catfishbuck

catfishbuck New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They were all within 1-2 feet of the bottom.

5. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    I am new to drift fishing and amazed how people catch fish with this technique. I went to Mark Twain and didn't hook a single fish all day. I've been told I might be missing some strikes....any advise? Thanks in advance!

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    What a great day you had. Bet those arms were like limp noodles when you got done reeling all those big fish in:wink:. Thanks for the catch and release.

Tom

7. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    I usually go to the lake about 2 to 3 times a year. The next time im there i will concentrate on the cats. Thanks for the report:big_smile:

8. powercat

powercat New Member

State:
    Olathe,Ks/Fish Gravois Mi
    Thanks for the report, I hope to get down in a couple of weeks. That is a lot better than we were doing in August. Dick

9. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    What part of the lake would you guys recomend this time of year?

10. catfishbuck

catfishbuck New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The Gravios Arm seemingly is working pretty well right now but anywhere you can find them. Lately I've been finding them in about 35-40 ft. of water off of points.