Lowrance X510C Color Sonar 300$

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by tbull, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I am selling my Lowrance Sonar Unit I purchased a year ago because I am going to upgrade to an HDS Unit. This unit is in great condition, and does include the 200kHz Skimmer Transducer. The Transducer itself has some spots on the top side I cannot get off, I guess something from the road sprayed onto it, but the bottom (important part) is crystal clear, I have included pic's of the top and bottom to prove the bottom of the transducer is clean. All mounting Hardware for the Transducer is included. Mounting for the Sonar Unit is included as well, I plan on keeping the RAM mount, but will include for another 20$. I am asking 300$ for the unit, and 20$ extra if you want the RAM mount, chances are you will not need it, I just needed it to fit the unit on my dash. I will pay for standard shipping, and will include a tracking number once shipped. I prefer PayPal if possible to speed up the process for everyone involved. Firm on the price guys this is a steal on this unit..

Again Price for Unit is 300$ and that will include STANDARD shipping through USPS, if you want it shipped faster you will have to pay for it. I believe the STANDARD Shipping time is 3 to 7 buisness days..

20$ extra for RAM mount if needed.

Feel free to call me or PM if you have any questions.
    Travis 513-383-6468

Attached Files:

2. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    DOES IT have gps?

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No GPS...