Lowrance X37 tx

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by 320hotrod, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    This fishfinder came with the boat, brand new two years ago, don't recall if I even turned it on. I know I took it off and replaced it before I took the boat out for the first time. The transducer is still in the boat, but it isn't in the water. I took the lazy way when I removed it and just tucked it down into the rear compartment instead of pulling wires, but it is there somewhere with the mount. This could be yours for today for only one easy payment of $25 (plus s&h) (sorry, got infomercial on tv right now)Don't really have much info about it other than what you can get from the Lowrance website, as listed below.

High-contrast 4" diagonal (10.2cm), 128 vertical pixel Film SuperTwist LCD
    Backlit screen for night or low-light viewing
    4-level grayscale
    Simplified keypad with Menu keys
    Space-saving case design with adjustable tilt, quick-mount/release convenience
    Depth penetration to 600 feet* (183 m)
    True 800 watts peak-to-peak transmit power
    Battery Status Display

2. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Does this come with the transducer and wires? You confused me on your post. LOL

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Sorry, I confuse myself sometimes. Yes. the X37 comes with its own transducer/power wire cable. The other transducer I have listed for sale will not fit this unit.

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
  5. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Sale pending, I'll keep updating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.