Lowrance X135

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by centexcop, Oct 26, 2009.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Well, I ordered a Lowrance X135 last night. I've been wanting to upgrade for some time, and still haven't completely made my mind up. Cabela's had the X135 on sale from 399.00 down to 249.00. I know it's not a color unit, and it doesn't have gps, but I rarely fish lakes that I don't know and when I do I have a map, and a handheld GPS and have usually researched the lake heavily before I go.

I had been wanting a color unit, but can't decide if I want a HD or one of the 500 series units.

I've used the 135 on a buddies boat, and believe it's a quality unit (4000 watts) and didn't think I could go wrong for the price.

It should be here next week.... I'm excited.....:wink:

2. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    I have the x135 and was going to upgrade till I saw the x135 had more power than most of the new Color/HD units, you will love it and dang a good price can't beat that, Good luck with it

3. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Yeah, the watts are hard to beat for that price

4. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    That is a great price. You will like it I'm sure.

5. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    It's supposed to be delivered today. Hopefully I can get it put on tomorrow evening and I will have time to try it out on Sunday.

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the lorance x135 is an awsome fishfinder even without color!!! i had one for a year and sold it now i am looking at buying another one to put next to my $2000 humminbird that i dont always trust!!! you will love it!!!!

7. centexcop

State:
    Texas