Lowrance Side Image screenshot.

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by ShilohRed, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Says image has been removed.

3. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    You should have saved it to your computer :wink:. Seems Lowrance is working hard to keep it under wraps until they are ready for us to see it.

4. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    The first picture they claim is a screen shot of the new Lowrance SI. I don't know for sure if it is or not. Now for the second picture, it was supposedly smuggled out of Lowrance headquarters and is suppose to be HDBroadbandSounderSI :smile2:

Attached Files:

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    If that first one is truly a lowrance image, then they are on to something big! You never know sometimes what's for real or not on the net. :wink:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    That first image is probably humminbird and the second image is...of course... a joke.

If the first image is indeed Lowrance it isn't anything big, Humminbird does that already!!!!!!

7. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Well you know it will be just like the auto industry, evryone will have something simular but make enough changes to call it ther own. It will just come down to preferance of brand. As for your second pic. Jay one could only wish for si. sonar and under water camera all in one package.:eek:oooh: I'm sure that would cost a pretty penny.:crazy:

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    My hats off to humminbird for breaking this technology first but I think they dont go as far as they should with the products they offer. Ive always used humminbird out of the sole reason it was what I could afford but sometimes there products arent the best and there 2d technology seems to be way behind what some other brands offer. I think if lowrance is going into the side imaging market they wont release a model untill it is the absoulute best on the market. Will I buy one probably not cause lowrance likes to price the little guy out of the running such as myself lol

10. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Rumor is Lowrance is introducing the SI at the Bass Master Classic today. I don't think they have set a release date for the unit though.

11. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    it will be interesting to see what happens. Shoot, competition is healthy, forces the manufacturers to improve on their products. Everybody wins.

12. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Jay now that is freakin' awesome!!:smile2:

13. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    This is what was at the Lowrance booth during the classic. It was displayed on 4 big screens that were put together to make one screen. That is why there is the black lines.

Attached Files:

14. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    While I agree it is impressive, it isn't anything that Humminbird isn't already doing. No stunning breakthroughs here but it is NICE that Lowrance fans can now also have the side imaging. That has to be good for the consumer in the long run. COMPETITION breeds innovation!