LOWRANCE LCX 27C, NETWORKED TO LMS 520

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by ksgoosekillr, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Member

State:
    Kansas
    I am in the process of upgrading the sonars on my boat... so i am selling what i have...

1 lowrance lcx27c
    1 lowrance lms 520c
    1 lgc 3000 gps puck
    all power and network cables, so these can be networked together.
    i have one 200khz skiiimer transducer, and one trolling motor transducer,
    i also have the Navionics premium 2009 southern region card,
    and the navionics hotmaps gold 2004 also southern region
    all of these are in good working order, the lcx27c was purchased new in 200, the lms 520 new in 2009. i have 2 RAM mounts for these sonars, one is one good condition one the lower ball needs replaced... i have the backbone cable and enough t connectors to network these together... these have the latest beta software updates frm lowrance for shallow water capabilites. these are located in salina, ks..... $1200.00

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
  2. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Member

State:
    Kansas
    sorry the lcx 27c was new in 2008.... not 200

3. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Member

State:
    Kansas
    Well after looking thru my gear last night i discovered that 2 of the cable for the lms need replaced my dogs chewed the end up, they still work fine but ill knock off $200 to replace them, one is the red 2 ft one off the back bone to the lms 520, and the other is either the trolling motor transducer or the power cable to the lms
    520, i didnt have time to see which one on the way out either way your lookign at 29.99 for 2 ft red one and as much as 84.99 if it the transducer... so ill knock off $200 off the above price just to make sure....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.