Lowrance LCX 17m

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by duckalot, Feb 19, 2007.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Guys, If anyone is interested I found an LCX 17m for $499.00 no Tax and free shipping. They said they had several in stock. Check out reedssports.com in Mn. Looks like some pretty good deals on electronics.
    Rob

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Cabelas has them for $499, shipped free. Reeds showed $529 when I checked just now.

Well worth the money in either case - the 17m is pretty much top-of-the-line for a monochrome graph. I'm half considering getting one for the bow of my boat...

3. duckalot

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Mr. T, Cabelas have been sold out for two weeks. I had them check every store inventory. They said that unless a particular store had one left on display they were out. Thats when i did an Internet search and found them on sale at Reeds. I just got around to calling them this mourning, and really figured they would be sold out also and to my surprise they still had a few and were cheaper then there website showed. I looked at some used ones on Ebay that were selling for practically the same amount or more, I didn't think I could go wrong.
    Everyone I have talked to swears by them. I don't know why Lowrance stopped making that unit. To get any thing over a 480/480 pixel count you have to jump up to a unit that cost a grand or more. At least thats how I see it. Thanks for your help T. you convinced me to buy one,hope I like it. Rob

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rob thanks for the info. Sounds good. Will check out. I need another one.:big_smile:

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
  6. duckalot

State:
    Missouri
  7. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    I ordered mine friday from reeds and they are $499.00 with free shipping. Checked cabelas and they said they were out. I was hoping to get it in today but I'm guessing tomorrow.

8. duckalot

State:
    Missouri
    I got my LCX17m on Friday, $499.00 to my door step. Got my boat today.
    Come on warm weather!