Lowrance HDS-7

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by tbull, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I am hurting for cash right now, I hate to do it but my loss your gain. I am selling my Lowrance HDS-7 Fish Finder GPS Chart Plotter. Unit comes with Dual frequency 83khz/200khz Transducer. Latest updates from Lowrance, including all neccesary software updates for the addition of Structure Scan. Unit is pre-loaded with Basemap. Perfect condition, only had the unit since June. The cheapest I can find this unit for is 901$ and that is without a Transducer. I will sell mine for 850$ with a Transducer and I will cover standard shipping, if you want it overnight or something you will have to pay for it. I do not have the original packaging, but all mounting hardware, and Transducer mounting hardware is included.

850$ FIRM and you will not find it this cheap anywhere.

Attached Files:

2. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I have this same Unit, and was with T BULL Friday using it. These things are great, you can't get a better unit than the Lowrance HDS in my opinion. This is a great deal for a BOC member, sorry to see Trav get rid of it, but somebody will be getting a practically brand new unit for a steal. Someone should jump on this, im sure it won't last long.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thats a good price, wish I were in the market right now.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    EVERYBODY is hurting for cash right now. Sell something else! KEEP the Lowrance! If you sell it, you will be real sorry. You probably won't even want to fish after having had that fine unit. I know it would certainly put a damper on my spirits. Again, find something else to sell! Just MHO.

Bill in SC

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck to you on your sale!

6. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah Travis, just start sellin your body man. Ashley saids she would spend lots of MY money on it. Hell man maybe we can work out somethin on the graph.:big_smile:

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Guys if it were that easy I would have sold something else, my family and giving my son a good xmas is more important to me than fishing and electronics. Bill I appreciate your opinion, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. My wife isn't happy about me selling it either, but I think she just feels bad....

Unit is still for sale..

8. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    if i had the money i would get it. i look up to you for the last post you made.sometimes it hard to do both and your selling it for a good reason. hope your sell happens for you i would put it on ebay i bet you get more out of it.

9. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Travis-you may want to include what mapping is included? Does this include the insight software?

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Mapping software is the Basemap. Not Insight USA, just the basic maps are pre loaded. This unit may be sold...I will post back

11. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    SOLD.....Mods please remove this thread..

12. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Reps to ya Bro for having your prioritys in the right order.:big_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.