Lowest form of American athlete

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Bill in SC, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
  2. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    :eek:oooh::smile2::crazy::embarassed:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I refuse to watch the video,I think all that wwf crap is the lowest life form of any thing. But theres some gullible idjets that just eat it up :smile2:

4. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I don't think I need to watch it either I already know its OJ

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The highest form of Professional/Theatrical Wrestler is the one who decided to make it real, and join the UFC! :smile2: Brock is not my favorite fighter by a dang sight, but he is my favorite former theatrical wrestler, and I wish him the best...except for when Mir breaks his arm, or leg, or whatever. :crazy:

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I watch the WWE sometimes, it's so stupid that it's funny. My step son likes it, he can't do much cause of his disability but he enjoys watching WWE and I watch it with him sometimes. Took him to a match last summer. It is what it is, you gotta watch it for comedy and entertainment, not for anything more than that...:wink:

7. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think it's just a soap opera for men. But you have to admit that most of those guys are in great physical shape to run around and do the things they do.No I don't watch it, but the are still athletic.IMO I also would say the lowest form of athlete would be the ones making millions and can't stay out of TROUBLE.OJ,M.VICK,M.TYSON the list goes on........

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Id rather watch paint dry.

9. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    LOL !!!!! I'm with you on that one OZZY. lmao+rotf!!!!

10. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :crazy::eek:oooh: wait its not real ?????? lmao still funny sometimes :smile2:

got to admitt very highly paid for acking so stupid , throwing each other around and pretending to kill each other ,

then see the whole gang at waffle house at 2 am eating together :smile2:

11. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i watch wrestling, i have since i was old enough to remember with my dad and still do. i really am suprised at some of the people that posted here and seem to be looking down your noses at other people. didn't figure you folks for puttin other folks down. kind of disappointed in that kind of attitude from you folks. way to pigeon hole others based on what they enjoy watching and saying these performers are not athletes is a fairly rediculous statement. try doing what they do on a regular basis or even once for that matter. as for those of you that feel that myself and my father are idiots for watching and enjoying wrestling to you all i say you can kiss my dego a$$.

12. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    It's a woman who brought 8 more babies in to this world without a father when she can't afford the 6 she already has.

13. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    brian, chill man, aint nobody makin fun of u or your dad for liking wrestling. my wife loves wrestling. it's the wrestlers that are comical. and we're just pokin fun at them. i admit that they are very atheletic and their shows are well choreographed and they do get hurt from time to time. and those big boobed women aint to bad to look at either. sorry if ya'll were offended bysome of these posts.

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Didn't mean to offend anybody bw69r. Still yet, I am unrepentant. Some people watch Sponge Bob. Who am I to Judge?

15. kyredneck

kyredneck New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well, you have to admit that some of the stunts they pull requires for them to be very good athletes, and actors.

16. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    When i started the thread, I wasn't referring to pro wrestlers as being the lowest form of American athlete, but was referring to Dusty saying RIC FLAIR was the lowest form of American athlete.

BB in SC

17. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    My grandmother watched that stuff when she was alive. It was funny watching her get into it! LOL

18. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yeah, I get as much of a kick watchin' the spectators, as I do the wrestlers.

Bill in SC

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    :cat::cat::cat: