lower peedee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by catfish4fun, Dec 17, 2007.

1. catfish4fun

catfish4fun New Member

State:
    nc
    anybody fishing lower peedee

2. narcdcso

narcdcso New Member

State:
    sc
    is there water there? I fished bull creek from bucksport a few weeks ago. got 2 small ones.

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Richard and Robbie welcome both of you to the BOC from the Pee Dee River. I fish the river very often but with the low water conditions it has been very slow fishing. I will be fishing the river tommorow and I hope to have a good report.

4. gowens

gowens New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Rivercat, stay low. You know it's duck season again.

5. catfish4fun

catfish4fun New Member

State:
    nc
    i want to go fishing this week end.tennesse river,james river ,great pee dee or santee

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Gary thanks I did see plenty of ducks on the river today.

Got to the river around 9:30am and was fishing by 10am and quit at 2pm. My cousin is home for christmas break and she wanted to go fishin so I was hoping to get on them and we did. The water was up and moving good it was good to see the water moving in the right direction again. She put 7 blues in the boat with the biggest one was 15lbs and the rest ranged from 2#-10#'s. 5 were caught on filleted white perch that I have had in the bait tank from last fridays trip tho the lake and the other 2 were on live eel. All in all it was a good time for only 4 hours of fishing and she was very happy so that is all that mattered. I go back to work friday night but I might have to sneak back down there that morning.

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Richard if I had the choice I believe I would be in the James river no doubt.

Oh yeah the water temp was 49deg and caught all the fish in deep holes around 25ft.