Loweline bass boat info

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by catusa, Jan 14, 2006.

1. catusa

catusa New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'd like to get your opinions on the Loweline 17' bass boat as a catfishing rig. I will not be able to get over and see the boat for a few days so I was hoping someone had a picture they could post, or could offer feedback on what they think of the boat. I can't seem to find much when I google loweline.

Thanks
    John

2. billiardguy

billiardguy New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Hi catman,
    My name is Rob Burton, I may have run into a relative of yours on Assateague island last week, she got pictures of my fish and said she had an uncle by the name of catman--is that you?
    I wanted to run into her again and talk more, but the weather turned sour. She had a Nikon camera and i think took photos of my striper and later my skate. Red shirt and a girl with her, maybe 4th or 5th grade.
    Would love to get copies of the photos she took of my striper.
    My cell is 717-574-3551 Rob
    I think it was May 7 at the south area.
    My work is 717-652-2070.
    Please let me know either way
    Thanks
    Rob

3. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I just recently sold a '92 lowe 17' alum bass boat. I was very pleased with the boat, all aluminum decking, front and rear live well, ample storage and light weight easy to tow. With a 50 hp Evinrude would run about 38 with just me and about 33 with two and gear and really just sipped the fuel. I only sold it because I wanted to go to a pontoon with more space and comfort.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC John and Rob.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John and Rob We welcome you to the BOC. Looking forward to reading your post and looking at your fish pics.:0a22::0a25::0a25::0a18: