Low Water Levels

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Terry Day, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I Just switched from the old web site and re-registered on the new one as directed. Seems like my old self did not exist, oh well, its been a while since I posted a message on the BOC.

My question is directed toward the Missouri River fishermen in the Kansas City area. Where can I launch a boat. The water is so low that all of the access ramps are high and dry. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Terry Day

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Thanks spoonfish - I'll check it out!

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad you came over to new site. It's not bad at all when you get use to it. LOL

I can't help ya in your area but I have the same problem at my lake. It is really low and doesn't look like it's going to come up soon. Even the few rains we had, lake still dropping. From the bank I fish on, water is 30 yards from normal area and more as you walk down what I call beach now. I'm finding all kinds of things that was under water for years. Only one boat ramp I know of on my lake that I might could lunch my boat. The rest, no need in trying.

All I can say is hope that winter brings the rains to fill it back up and forget the boat and bank fish until levels come up. Good luck

5. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Dano's right,in Texas!If we don't get some rain(Central Texas),we will be in trouble.Things are starting to look bad.In this pic of the Lake,the water is usually way up in the willows.
    Leakyboat

Attached Files: