Low Life Scum Sucking Individuals

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    This morning I get a call from my wife who is stateside. I thought it was about my Dad, she never calls me.

Well apparently some low life scum sucker has stolen my 2004 Nitro bass boat. I had put the boat up for sale due to it is taking up room in my shop, and I had it in my yard with a for sale sign on it, and they just back right up to it and took it. The day before, a guy had called and offered my wife 5,000 for it, he looked it over, I imagine to see what size ball he needed for it. Today it is gone. Unfortunately he called my wifes cell phone, so she has his number, and gave a description of the truck he was in.

I am going to post a picture of it in the Oklahoma postings, for people to be on the watch out for it. I am really not worried about getting my money back, it was insured, and my homeowners insurance should replace it, but I would like for the individual who stole it to pay the ultimate price for being so low....

2. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Ain't nothin' lower than than theif! Sorry to hear about your loss.

3. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    sorry to hear about that , hope the low life gets whats due him, i can't understand why people just can't leave stuff alone

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man' they are just getting bolder by the minute! Even if you chained it to a tree and they didn't have bolt cutters they would probably fire up a chain saw!:eek:oooh::crazy: I'm root'n for the cops on this one Gary. :wink:

5. catman79

catman79 New Member

State:
    iowa
    what a POS to take a mans boat like that,if you get a chance post his pic also,good luck getting it back or a new one

6. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Maybe the low life will fall out of the boat and drown.

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    It's a sad shame to hear this, Gary. I hope that the police find you boat, and this thief gets the justice he deserves.

8. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Man it is just going to get worse, with the economy like it is,

sorry about it , hope they catch the A$$ Hole,

good luck to you

9. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Man that just SUCKS!! Nothing worse than a thief. Good luck on getting your boat back and hope he get's his just dessert.

10. joshmorgan

joshmorgan New Member

State:
    columbia, MS
    Man that's just sorry! Plum sorry! People like that need horse whipped! Good people out there workin earning what they got, and some low-life is just gonna pick it up like that! Pathetic! I hate it for ya! Good luck catchin that punk!

11. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    He'll get his, one way or another. Good luck.

12. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    That just plain sucks. They'll catch him sooner or later. It will have to be registered for new sticker and plates sooner or later. Revenue office should be on the lookout.

13. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Thieves are everywhere that goes to show for sure. Sorry about the loss.

14. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thieves are lower than whale crap at the bottom of the ocean..Scum of the earth..Someone should invent an alarm system for boats..

15. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    Umm... I dont know how to tell you this but whale crap floats! I know this from one of my experiences on a Halibut charter when I was stationed in Alaska. I found a couple low quality pics of whale poopies for your enjoyment. As for the boat thief, he is equalivent to a tapeworm in a opossums intestines!

Attached Files:

16. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    First I would like to thank you for your service Gary. You didn't mention in this thread where you were, but have in another.
    Any low life SOB that treats one of our service members like that while they are deployed deserves more than he is going to get if he gets caught.

17. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    Wow learn something new every day from this site :big_smile:

18. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    I don't mean to raise your hopes Gary, but can't they track cellphones nowadays with GPS tracking?

P.S.

I've been robbed myself & I know the feeling so you have my sympathies.

19. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brother thankx for doing what you do for us.As far as the boat gos its just a thing,and can be replaced. Iam happy your wife and kids are safe.I hope they get the SOB and you get home soon.
    smokey

20. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    bad deal. i hope they find the guy who did it.