LOVIN' MY NEW HOME IN SANTEE

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Fishin Chick69, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Fishin Chick69

Fishin Chick69 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Well, I finally made it.. I have been here 2 weeks now. WOW!! I LOVE it here.. Just wanted to send a big thanks out to all the guys that come in to Canal Lakes from the BOC and give me a hard time, lol... nah, everyone has just been awesome.. Everyone has just made me feel right at home, and I thank you for that. Anyhow, now to the important stuff.. I was out on lake Moultrie last night I caught 9 blues and a couple of those nasty little cats... lol.. Can't wait to get back out there and get some more fishing in.. :wink:

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    We glad you here!!!:wink:

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    There goes the neighborhood!!!!!:smile2::big_smile:It was peaceful here since you didnt have a connection.:big_smile::roll_eyes:Youmust have blackmailed Ray into putting wireless in at Canal Lakes,which would be a good idea.Didnt take you long to get out there and start whuppin up on the catfish.Santee will never be the same.:big_smile::smile2:

4. Chris55

Chris55 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Hey Chick,good to see you back posting again.It's good to know that you like it there and are doing good for yourself.I am very happy for you.Now on to the important thing,what was your big fish weight last night?Cause,I am waiting to hear about that 50+ # that you want to haul in.I know you will get it sooner or later,it's there with your name on it,so go for it girl.Ole Slammer is bitin at the bit to get there, so hold on he will be there.I hope that I will get to make this trip with him,just not sure yet.Now keep us undated ok.:big_smile_2:

5. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    GREAT to see you have finally got a internet connection. Things just happen been the same since you left us. :sad2: Biat me up a spot for the week of the 4th. We will be there on THursday evnig I HOPE!!:big_smile:
    Jim2

6. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia

Poor jim, wait till he finds out that he has no room for the 4th, I am in training and I think I erased his name in the reservation book.. by accident of course... :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    You should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of a poor old man like me.Darn it I have to stop and mop up that Sam Adams Cherry Wheat I had stored right here by the computer.Got a bit excited when I found out about my cancellation and plumb kicked them over.What gas station WIFI did you hijack now????:big_smile::smile2::crazy::wink:

8. The Penn Slammer

The Penn Slammer New Member

State:
    Princeton, West
    Maybe you should talk to Pete about changing the WIFI password Jim.

9. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia

Don't mess with sam adams... that's just not cool.. lol.. I might be able to put you back in the books.. may not get you the cabin, but I have seen a tent they use from time to time.. I will run a fan out to you so you will have AC.. see, I can be nice......:smile2::smile2:

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I dont need AC to be cool,I was born that way.I can just cruise up and down all night reeling in those 50lbers you are trying to catch.I might even take pictures so you can see them!!!:embarassed::eek:oooh::roll_eyes:Oh wait better plan I'll just keep putting notes in EMPTY SA bottles and floating them down the canal.See I can be nice to!!:big_smile::crazy::roll_eyes::smile2::cool2:

11. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :smile2: What a funny Thread!! I have been gone for the past week out West with no internet access, so getting caught up on posts!!!
    So funny..