Love the catfish library, but can you post with a little bigger font? ro

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LadyValea1, Sep 16, 2006.

1. LadyValea1

LadyValea1 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I love all the info...from the catfish library, my problem is sometimes its hard to read because the font seems to small. I would like to request at least a number 4 font. I don't need glasses, or maybe I do? Is there a way for me to change the font so I can read it? thanks

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Only way I know of is copy and paste it into word...Then you can change the font.I'd say someone will have a better idea than me though.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If you hold the ctrl button down and turn the knob on your mouse you can adjust the size of the entire screen to as large are as small as like.

4. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Ok, this is what I do when I cant read the tiny print. You will need a mouse with a scroll wheel on it. Push your "CTRL" button and hold it, then with your scroll wheel on your mouse, roll up or down, which ever way to make the print go bigger!

Kenny

5. LadyValea1

LadyValea1 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    The ads on the side of the message box will get bigger or smaller if I do the ctrl and mouse scroll.. but I can't seem to get the thread messages to get bigger...

6. Bubbafish

Bubbafish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    yea just do the copy and paste trick into whatever writing system is on ur computer and then you can adjust the font size.

7. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    If you have windows xp you can click start then all programs> then accessories> then accessibility> then magnifier and you can make the print as large as you want in the magnifier. Hope this helps. :smile2: