Loup power canal flathead catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Frankie B, May 29, 2009.

1. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

I took my kids out and did some day fishing today at headworks park...in the water around 9:20am and left around 3:30pm...I got 3 flatheads total 2 wern't keepers and the other one was 9lbs my biggest this year...I guess you never know when they will bite...see ya at the gathering I'll be the one with the biggest fish prize...

Attached Files:

2. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    nice fish brother congrats!! i been tryin all year and havent caught one let alone 3 in one day!! good job man!:cool2:

3. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the catches and for taking your kids fishing!!!

4. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Nice fish man. See you at the gathering. Do you still want to carpool? PM either way to let me know so I can plan accordingly. Later

5. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

yea I still planned on ridding with you....unless you don't need help with the gas!!!! hahahahahahaahah....yea I don't see any point in driving my car with no body else in it...

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    A big congrats on the Flatheads caught. Nice fish and they will taste really great!! Glad to see the kids had fun too. Always nice to see children involved in the outdoors!!:big_smile:

7. Dkaup

Dkaup New Member

State:
    Columbus,nebraska
    A guy i know caught a 48 pound flathead this weekend down by genoa. It maxxed out his scale. he took the fish to geno's in columbus to get the weight of the fish. fished was released back to the water.

we caught a couple small flatheads but nothing real big