louisville fishin!

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by kyboytimbo, Jul 20, 2008.

1. kyboytimbo

kyboytimbo New Member

State:
    Kentucky,Louisville
    hey guys im new here to the great BOC! The name's Tim, I live in louisville area near the greenwood boat dock of dixie hwy. I'm 21yrs old an work 40+hrs weekly at Kentucky Container Service. I'm a down to earth person who loves to fish, an looking for some new fishing buddies w/ a boat! I promise i can supply an bait my own hooks, gas money, lunch money, whatever is needed to get out on the water an catch some big cats. If anybody has any room for me to tag along on some fishing trips id be mucho appreciated! If anyone sounds interested just leave a post with a number an we can get together or give me a shout at 650-0584.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    there are a good deal of members from that area, I am sure you will find one to take you out. That is also a great stretch of river. Welcome to the boc, this site is full of good info and great people

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Tim.

5. villcat

villcat New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Tim, Im right up the street from ya. I get out at least once a week. I give you a shout this evening.

6. wildcatter

wildcatter New Member

State:
    Irvington, Ky
    Welcome to the BOC , tim. I don't live very far away. I'll hook up with you soon and we'll take my boat out .

7. kyboytimbo

kyboytimbo New Member

State:
    Kentucky,Louisville
    thanks for all the post guys i really appreciate it more than anything! Just give me a shout when your hittin the water!

8. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Looks like you found some fishing buddies ! Welcome to the boc ! Good luck !

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I don't have a boat, but I'm up for bank fishing. 812-786-9031
    Thanks, David