Louisiana User names and their history

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by Louisiana Redneck, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Louisiana Redneck

Louisiana Redneck New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey guys,

What is behind your user name? My user name is Louisiana Redneck. Guess what, I am a Redneck from South Louisiana. Whats yours.

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i'm from texas and a darn good redneck and proud of it

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am the worst kind of red neck, edumacated, lol.

4. Keeyaawww dats a hard one, guess its just I like to catfish and I am from da Ball area....Ma buddy told me to put kajun someting or da utter, but I told him to keep quiet, I didnt want anyone to know I was a cajin...

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm.....and dere's no utter way to tell dat you're a cajin, Evans? Keeyaawww! :big_smile:

6. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    I made mine up just I could have a regional flare to the name :) I actually joined a poker league in Watson LA via the internet. You had to create a username for the website so I chose CrawDaddy. We usually had around 50 plyers each week and no one knew me by my real name, just CrawDaddy.
    I also use CrawDaddy for this game I play online. I was a part of a clan and some of us had exchanged #'s. One of my clan mates called to check up on us after Katrina and the wife answered the phone I hear the following conversation," Hello...who...I'm sorry. you've got the wrong #.". Then she tells me they asked for CrawDaddy...I had to explain it all to her hehe!!!

7. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Cuttingout is what happens when you are hooking a telephone pole and your hooks cut out. You know it is not the fall but the sudden stop at the bottom that get you. I was born in 69. Thus Cuttingout69. I had just fallen off a pole from 22' when I joined another site.

8. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I have a wareagle boat thats where my name came from.

9. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    My Dad gave me the nickname Gooboy years ago because of my awesome goo catching abilities! :big_smile: The name stuck, and I've been gooboy ever since!

10. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    When I joined the BOC I didn't have a clue as to a name I cud use but I remembered a buddie of mine came over and I was showing him, very proudly at that, my kittie filets. When he asked where's I got'um from???? I said the gettin place. Catgettin huh! was his reply. Thus catgetter1 was born.......

11. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I like playin the ponies and the single horse I can remember that completed the most good payin exactas and trifectas for me was a mid-level Stakes horse that ran on the East Coast for trainer Nick Zito in the early 90's. Dahoss, plain and simple. I cashed some nice ones off that horse.

12. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I got my screen name from the brand of my boat (Scout).

13. cwhite6

cwhite6 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    When I started at LSU in 1996, they assigned everyone e-mail addresses with the first letter of your first name then your full last name followed by what number you where to have the same first initial and last name. Thus, cwhite6. Hell, I use it on everything because I have a horrible memory. I go by LSUengineer on one other forum because guess what, I graduated from LSU in engineering.

14. old poot

old poot New Member

State:
    La.
    I got my name cause i am just a retired old poot

15. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Although I'm born and bred in Lousiana, I was living in Arkansas when I first got on the internet. I'm proud of my Southern heritage and wanted to reflect that.

16. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Its my name I know not very creative.

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just wanted something that had to do with me & fishing; thought about fishgirl, fishlady,then Ladyfish. The 50 is because I turn ?? this year! I also seem to remember an old movie with Don Knotts, The Incredible Mr.Limpet; wasn't there a Ladyfish in there?? Anyway, that's me--Ladyfish50!!

18. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    If you did not tell anyone, they would not beleive you were 50.

19. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I have been called Bull for years (I'm 6'1", 285lbs even though Amanda thinks my avatar makes me look short like an Oompa Lumpa). My kids call me daddy, cause I am (there have other people who call me daddy but that is another story altogether). One day my oldest started calling me BullDaddy after he heard one of my friends call me Bull. I has stuck every since.

20. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    I always figured the Bull part came from the fact that you are full of cr@p!!:big_smile: