Louisiana meet and greet

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Pipe Rat, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Darryl1 and I will be staying at two rivers marina friday the 17th thru sunday the 19th at camping sites 2 & 5. Stop by and say hello if your in the neighborhood. Sunday the 19th at about 7 am we will be looking for one small channel cat and then some big blues. I hope to see alot of you guys there.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'll be at the meet and greet also. Might just stay at two rivers campground also. C yall there. :big_smile:

3. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Cuz, you should stop by my camper at site 5 and partake of the crown royal truth serum. I will learn the ways of the masters.:smile2:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I can bear a nasty hanging from the Crown Truth Serum anytime. See ya there. :wink:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I know it's early yet, but myself and Cuz may be heading up Friday at the same time. Probably get up there around 2:30ish.. See you guys there!!! I am ready to partake in your crown royal truth serum....or is is jack daniels truth serum...LOL!!!:big_smile::cool2::big_smile:

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Sounds like a good idea to be up there early. Heard from a friend last nite there will be 85 in the congregation as of Friday. Good thing the Mississippi is at least a thousand miles long

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    A very nice Congregation indeed. If I have enough of piperats truth serum, I might even be the preacher. :smile2:

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I don't know Cuz, Piperat can get pretty 'wordy' on the serum also.:smile2:

Correction:

Not that it matters but don't bother the poor people in campsite 2. darryl1 and family are in campsite 3.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Does this campground have shower facilities? Even Ol Cuz has been known to want to shower every now and then. :big_smile:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I was told there were showers.

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Guess I better call em up. Thx for the info Darryl. As MRR alluded too, the restaurant in Two Rivers has some pretty darn good grub. I've eaten there a few times. They make a mean plate of nachos too. They might even have a cold beverage or two as well. :wink:

12. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Glad you caught that Brother!!!! Campsites 3 & 5. Do not stop at campsite 2. Sorry.

13. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    cuz they have a very nice shower house

14. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Not being familar with that area where is 2 rivers? Thanks in advance! Are Iowans allowed?:tounge_out:

15. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    two rivers is right across the hwy 54 bridge in ill

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Cuz you don't need no shower just jump into the river.:roll_eyes::big_smile: They say the river is up about 3 ft. Should be good fishin. See you all the 19th if not Fri or Sat.

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Sure wish I could get there on Friday night, sounds like it will be one heck of a good time!

I'll see you all on Sunday morning though so I can catch my fourteen inch channel on a worm!:cool2:

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    John i'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again. I would imagine that if you look in the restaurant up next to the bar, you just might see Cuz. :cool2:Or of course, you can just spot the tan SeaArk with CATFISH1.COM plastered on it zipping around the river at 55 mph with no where to go, and not knowing where to fish. :big_smile:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thx Tim, appreciate it. You goin to the meet and greet?

20. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    The Wife and I should be @ Two Rivers around noon on Friday. I hope to meet some of you guys. I sure want to get in on that truth and tell form. What time does it start? lol. See you all Friday.