Louisiana Marsh Report

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by scout, Dec 3, 2005.

1. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Went fishing today and finally got some cats. We had some pretty good rain the last couple of weeks and I think it helped the marsh alot. It is not as salty. Caught some very large crabs off the boat while fishing. We ate some tonight and they were very full. Caught several cats with the biggest one going 25 pounds. Got a couple of Redfish and Black Drum also. Here are a few pics of todays catch.

Attached Files:

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    If this wasn't the La thread and there was no name up there, I would know it was you that put the hurtin' on the crabs and fish.

You about the only one that puts up a mixed bag like that.

Have you heard about the Smoky Mountain wedding?

Merry Christmas my Friend, to you and your family.

3. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Lol Bob, we call it a Cajun mix lol. We boiled some crabs last night and we plan on cooking the rest in a seafood gumbo later. Today it will be catfish on the menu.

Yes I heard about the wedding and I am so happy for her. I will not be able to attend, are you? If you talk to her please tell her to send me her address so I can send her something.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a Happy New Year. Randall.

4. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    nice fish and a good mess of crab.

5. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Randall, the wedding is history. She's an old married women of nearly two weeks now. I really wanted to go but no way I could swing it.

I'll see what I can do about an address.

6. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Wow I am sure behind the times. This old memory ain't what it use to be lol. Thanks for the help.