Lots of pics of LOZ storm damage

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by beeheck, Dec 6, 2006.

1. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    http://di-vo.net/diozarks/

Try this link, lots of phots from the air of several different areas. Sad but yet kind of hard to not look at.
    Bill

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Thanks Bill, how did your dock do in all this mess? Hope all was well.:confused2:

3. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I hope all the BOC members in the LOZ area have come thru the storm with a minimum of damage. looks like alot of boats were damaged the insurance companies are going to have a fit. lots of salvage boat may be available though for people to fix maybe

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Looks like a lot of new crappie beds in the making! In all seriousness though at least you didn't hear of any injuries or fatalities. Boats and docks can be replaced.

5. jes4561

jes4561 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i lucked out, when the snow on the roof melted, it popped right back up like a bobber. i am hearing into the 100's of millions in damage, a lot of people that were waiting till the last minute to replace the old foam got hit pretty hard

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

That is a lot of destuction. I hope no one did get hurt during the storm are clean up. I can see insurance rates going up as I type.