Lots Of New Members To Welcome!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 3, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to all the new members. There have been 30+ New Members join in the last 48 hours, but only 1 post. (by Topsdaughter)

You'll find this place to be the best around. The more you give (by posting) the more you'll receive. People are great here & very helpfull. I even got my wife to join (at her request though) She is still a little shy about posting, so if I get her to psot more, will you other new members post?

I'll give you cheap thrills by giving you post rep when you all get to your 1st 10 posts! (You'll also be able to see pictures then.) I fele like you'll all be hooked as soon as you start posting!

2. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Good thread man, Welcome all new people!!!:big_smile:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome all new members, always great to see new faces. If you need help getting an Avatar (profile picture) up just give me a shout.

4. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Attaboy Melon.

New members welcome to the Brotherhood. You will have more fun the more you participate, I know I do. Don't be shy or apprehensive we are all just like you (well some are a little peculiar:roll_eyes:) just folks that like to fish. So ya'll make yourself at home and enjoy right along with us.

ST

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to all the new members of the BOC family!:big_smile: You have joined the best catfishing forum on the net!:wink:

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

To all the new members WELCOME and don't be shy this is a very good site with a lot of very smart people that have a lot of good info.

7. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Welcome to all new members! The BOC gets better the more you get into it.

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome to all the new members and please do not be as shy as H2O Mellon and Arlington because if you are, you will never make a post. :lol:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :0a25: :0a25: :0a25: :006: Welcome to the greatest catfish site in the world. Come on Guys /Gals start posting and share your wealth of knowledge. I'm sure some of you if not all can tell us some things that we didn't know. Besides after you get those 10 post in your intitled to some other things.Looking at pictures,libary & etc. And when you get your profile(pic)put up your intitled to join in on the contests and give aways. So come on folks start gettin those posts put up and intro duce your self .Mean while you all have a SAFE 4TH .