Lost

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Reel_Blues, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Im starting this thread to talk about the tv show Lost. It comes on ABC every thursday. Me and my family have been hooked from day one. Anyone who has'nt watched it you should check it out it has more twists than a corkscrew lol.

2. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Oh yeah it comes on at 9pm est sorry.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    I like watchin Lost as well but I get lost because they d a few episodes and then go back to one from the past and then jump forward again from week to week. Itrs hard to follow, do you not think so? If it would go in order, I would be totally hooked on it.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good show but cant stay with it enough to keep from getting lost ! :smile2:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I've tried to stay with it but I'm starting to get a bit irritated with their 1st hour reruns of the past weeks episode.

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    It is a bit hard to follow but i love all the twists. This week we just found out that after the oceanic 6 get home that cayid is working for Ben killing people. :crazy:I still dont know what to think about Ben wether to trust him or not lol.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Been watching it for a couple of years now. I'll go along with the others about the reruns though. Seems like it and some other shows have been doing this since the writers strike. Mabe it will get better. Jerico is another of my favs.

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I watched it every week for awhile but they lost me! What happened to the "monster" in the beginning? What yanked the pilot out of the cockpit and left him 40 feet up in a tree? What was knocking down all the trees in the first couple shows? How can the big guy live on an island with limited resources for months and still be fat?

9. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Lol Billie, Hurley should have "LOST" some weight by now. The black cloud is what i think your talking about. They are still trying to figure out what it is. They have mentioned it this season but not alot about it. One of the monsters turned out to be a polar bear.:crazy:

10. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i am an avid lost watcher. i am intrigued by this so called "oceanic 6". definitely do not trust ben. madly inlove with kate. and think someone should shoot lock in his good kidney. leave "tubby" alone. he has had enough bad luck.

do you trust the rescueing assasins?