Lost rods and reels at Rayburn

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by wildturkey, Jun 17, 2008.

1. wildturkey

wildturkey New Member

State:
    Texas
    Did anyone lose two rods and two reels at Rayburn last Sunday? If you did and can identify them I have them.
    Jim

2. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Boy o' boy!! That's mighty nice (and honest) of ya'!! I'm sure that whoever lost them was cussing up a storm and ticked as all get up:eek:oooh:!!! LOL!!! Lucky that we still have some honest folks in this world!!! Just wanted to say: Thanks!!:big_smile:

3. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    id say keep em if they are good reels and no one claims them here right soon.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    that's a mighty fine gesture of you, at least trying to see if it was a brother who might of lost his gear...congrats, hopefully if it was a brother he will get his gear back, if not matbe post @ the bait shop or store, and if not you got some more gear for yourself!!!!!!!!!

5. wildturkey

wildturkey New Member

State:
    Texas
    I figured if anyone saw them on this site they must be members. They look brand new. Found them on the way to church.

You are right, if no one claims them then I have some more gear. I think I may try them out tonight.

6. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    They are mine, I think they were black rods, or wait a minute, maybe they were white. yeh, thats it they were either black or white rods and oh yeh, they had reels on them. one was a casting reel and the other was a spinning reel... Or else they were both casting reels... or maybe they were my favorite spinning reels.. Any way it was 2 rods and reels. Please send them postage paid right away..... :wink::wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jim its nice to see honesty in this day and time. Reps to you.

8. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I think you're mistaken. They are mine. They were long and straight. Tapered with eyes growing smaller towards the small end. They also had handles on them. I am not sure of color as I am color blind. Not sure of the brand as I cannot read either.If you would like to return them,please do. If not congrats on the new stuff. I will be miserable without it.:wink: Also , along with being color blind and illiterate, I am also very poor. The only thing I eat is fish I catch. Since losing these poles, I am starving.

9. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Dang, first liar hasn't got a chance !!!!:cool2:

10. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! :angry: Trying to take something that is clearly..... MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:smile2::smile2::wink: The way that you can tell is the line that it had was fishing line and it had.... a.... hook!.... yeah.... and a..... weight! Yeah, yeah,...... thats it!!:smile2::smile2::wink:

Top THAT!:eek:oooh:

(Sorry guys I'm BORED and at work.... but I got tomorrow off:smile2:!!)

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Maybe they belong to the brother in Kansas. His boat capsized and he lost everything. Maybe the lake drains in Texas, or such. Probably be a nice donation to him. LOL