Lost Dad sunday

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfisherman60, Aug 29, 2007.

1. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I lost my Dad Sunday.He was 69 years old.He loved to fish.He and I would fish the Arkansas river below the dams.We always had a good time.He was my fishing buddy, my Dad and my best friend.I sure will miss him. it going to be hard for a long time to come.Its going to be hard to fish for a while.Thank you so much for all the prayers for my Dad amd all of us.Please pray for my family Wensday,it will be a hard day. that is when the service is.Thank you for your prayers. Mike

2. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sorry for your loss you have prayers from ky. may god carry you trew these hard times

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Mike I am so sorry to hear of your Dads passing...I too know what its like to lose a Dad....you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could reach out and give you a big ole supportive hug...Just know we are here for ya when you need to talk or cry or whatever. Be strong and know that you and your family are in our hearts.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Mike my heart and prayer's go out to you and your family ...So sorry to hear of this great loss you all are going threw , Will be praying that the Good Lord comfort's you heart's at this time.

5. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    You and yours will be in my prayers. You've got a giant support network right now, we're here for you and always will be.

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Sorry for your loss you have prayers from Illinois

7. jossone

jossone New Member

State:
    missouri
    Know what you are feeling lost my Dad in April 07 94 years old Sending my prayers your way Jossone

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have lost both of my parents and it's a rough row to hoe.I am so sorry you will be in my prayers for strength Wednesday!:sad2:

9. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    So sorry for your loss. Losing someone you love is always hard but now he has the most wonderful bodies of water to fish out of.

10. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Mike,
    I am so sorry to read about the loss of your dad. I will be praying for you and your family that God will give you strength and comfort. I will especially be praying for you today that God will grant you the strength to go through the services and provide words of encouragement during the service. May God bless you and your family.

11. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Aw Mike. Prayers for and your family. I know that losing a parent is awful. Just know that you are in my thoughts.

12. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Sorry to hear of your loss.

13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Mike I am So Sorry to hear of the loss of Your Father.God Bless You Sir. and Your Family.If You Need ANYTHING Please Just ask and We will Be There OK.Prayers on the Way from this Old Iowa Boy.J.D.
    :too_sad::cry:

14. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Prayers comin' from Kansas

15. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Mike, sorry to here about the passing of your dad. Even when it's expected it doesn't make it any easier to accept. Just know that his suffering is now over and that he is in a better place. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sorry to hear about your dad, I can feel your pain. I hope you feel better with time.

17. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'm very sorry for your loss, my dad is my fishing partner most of the time and it's difficult to imagine fishing without him. When you do get back on the water I'm sure you'll always have great memories of fishing with your dad. Hang in there, there are some things only time can help.

18. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.

I lost my Mom about 7 years ago and I know how hard it is to loose a parent?

Prayers are being sent from Oklahoma.

Ken

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    A fellow brother has fallen and I do not have the answears for your family to find the strength to get thru your loss.................ME and my familys Hearts go out to you..............

20. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    MIke I am soooo sorry to hear of this. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Dad on Jan 1 of this year. He was a good fishing partner and he taught me a lot. I'll keep you in my prayers. Dwell on the good times you had and he will never die.