Lost and Found

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by J. Percy Priest, Dec 2, 2008.

1. J. Percy Priest

J. Percy Priest New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro TN
    Well i did not see a lost and found section so i will just ask here. Awhile ago i found a pocketknife at J. Percy Priest with the initials T.L.R carved into the wood on the back. It has 3 blades small medium and large with an engraved hammer and knife symbol on the front.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    It's not mine but i would like to take the opportunity to say it's dang good of you to post this.

3. J. Percy Priest

State:
    Murfreesboro TN
    yea, i figured a man would be lost w/o his pocket knife :sad2:

4. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    If you found it at Jefferson Springs you might want to check with Catfishnewbie he bank fishes there alot.It aint mine and really dont know anyone with them initials that fish out of there.He fishes close to the ramp aint for sure what his initials are either.

5. J. Percy Priest

State:
    Murfreesboro TN
    I found it on one of the sand bars on the left side of the boat ramp

6. J. Percy Priest

State:
    Murfreesboro TN
    well took me to long to edit the post, anyways theres a guy named terry or terrie he looked near or older than my dad which is 40. he jug fishes in a older cammo boat not sure what it looks like its always dark when we are talking to him. he has another guy with him maybe 18-25 tall guy and he usually has a bucket and a cast net with him standing on the boat ramp or near it. if you see him let him know the websites name here ^^. i have not seen him for awhile he might have packed up his boat for the winter.

Looks like newbies name is jamie.