Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Lost a true friend, today.

3K views 39 replies 39 participants last post by  tigger_tat_55 
#1 ·
a lady i cared dear for, passed away today. when i was growing up the people next to us was retired,(earl and halice) and earl hunted **** dogs, and was a farmer. he hired me to work with the **** dogs and work around the farm, when i was 12 years old. i worked for them for 7 years, until he passed away. she kept the farm and i helped her out and leased the land to hunt for several years, she was like my mother. last fall they sold the land and she was put in the nursing home. her family call and told me today. she didnt like being in that home and was very sick. i'am glad she's in a better place, and back with your husband again. i'am praying for halice's family, and know my boc family will pray for them, also.

i enclosed a photo of halice and i with a deer i took with my bow, on her farm land.

bigcat daddy 71,
scott.

#7 ·
Scott I am very sorry to hear this news. Your life has obviuosly been enriched by her presence in it. I can only hope that you take the good she gave you and continue to use it by enriching someone elses life as well. You, her, and her family are in my families prayers. Take it easy brother.

#9 ·
Real sorry to hear of the lose of a dear friend. A person doesn't have that many in thier life time. Look at it this way she is happy once agiain,no pain or suffering,no nursing home (she hated),she gets to see her husband again and she is a ANGEL looking down upon you.So you lost her for awhile but in the end you'll walk together again. Prayers being said for you cause I know your hurting inside and prayers for her family. GOD BLESS, hang tough the pain will easy.

#15 ·
sorry to here about your loss my prayers go out to you and her family

#17 ·
Sorry for your loss brother... I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Know that she is in a better place

#20 ·
Sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Glad to see you have a photo to cherish, though. Remember all the things she taught you; it'll keep her memory alive. Be strong in the days & weeks ahead. Remember that she's now reunited with all her loved ones, & that you'll see her again someday. Prayers are sent for your comfort & strength.

#23 ·
Condolences goes out to you from my family to yours. May God Rest Her Soul and remember it's a miserable pain you feel now,but you will always have cherished memories of her in your heart.Take her example that she gave to you and be that example to someone else,that would make her very proud!
God Bless!--------------pk-powell:sad2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.