Lost a true friend, today.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jul 17, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    a lady i cared dear for, passed away today. when i was growing up the people next to us was retired,(earl and halice) and earl hunted coon dogs, and was a farmer. he hired me to work with the coon dogs and work around the farm, when i was 12 years old. i worked for them for 7 years, until he passed away. she kept the farm and i helped her out and leased the land to hunt for several years, she was like my mother. last fall they sold the land and she was put in the nursing home. her family call and told me today. she didnt like being in that home and was very sick. i'am glad she's in a better place, and back with your husband again. i'am praying for halice's family, and know my boc family will pray for them, also.

i enclosed a photo of halice and i with a deer i took with my bow, on her farm land.

bigcat daddy 71,
    scott.

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    She is in a better place, Scott and we wish her a swift and safe journey. Truth be known, she should be praying for us

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sorry to hear this Scott. I'll have a good thought for her.

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Scott, Sorry to hear of your lose. Sounds to me that they truley left this world better than they found it.

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Sorry for your loss. It sounds like she lived a good life and is in a better place now.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

My heart goes out to you, Scott, and Halice's family. I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Scott I am very sorry to hear this news. Your life has obviuosly been enriched by her presence in it. I can only hope that you take the good she gave you and continue to use it by enriching someone elses life as well. You, her, and her family are in my families prayers. Take it easy brother.

8. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    My condolences to you and her family.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Real sorry to hear of the lose of a dear friend. A person doesn't have that many in thier life time. Look at it this way she is happy once agiain,no pain or suffering,no nursing home (she hated),she gets to see her husband again and she is a ANGEL looking down upon you.So you lost her for awhile but in the end you'll walk together again. Prayers being said for you cause I know your hurting inside and prayers for her family. GOD BLESS, hang tough the pain will easy.

10. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I am sorry for your loss! Thought's and prayer's are with you!

11. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry for your loss. It's hard to find people like that. Prayers for you and her family.

12. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts and prayers your way.

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Sorry to hear about your lost Scott, But she's still around - "In Your Heart Buddy". :003:

You take care,
    Bert & Shaina

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sorry for your loss scott but as long as you can remember her she is still there with you

15. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    sorry to here about your loss my prayers go out to you and her family

16. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Will you and her family in our prayer's.

17. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Sorry for your loss brother... I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Know that she is in a better place

18. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I'm very sorry to hear that buddy, and yes, she is in a better place. Your in my prayers

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers for you and her family

20. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Glad to see you have a photo to cherish, though. Remember all the things she taught you; it'll keep her memory alive. Be strong in the days & weeks ahead. Remember that she's now reunited with all her loved ones, & that you'll see her again someday. Prayers are sent for your comfort & strength.