The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i write this with a heavy heart but santee has lost a great fisherman sunday,many of you have met my fishing partner(on the right in my avatar)on numerous occasions at the lake.i ask for everyones prayers for Bob Bujarski(aka Kat Daddy)and his family.weve fished in many a tourny with all you boys and theres nothing he enjoyed more than catching fish and telling everone how good we did.he will be greatly missed.and i know hes up there with a hundred pounder fighting like a big dog.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I am sorry to hear of your loss and the loss of a BOC brother. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Things like this make you think of your own mortality, and never to take things for granted.

Sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
374 Posts
So very sorry for your loss, Joe. We are here but a blink of an eye. Get yourself right with the Saviour and make everyday count.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
My condolences and prayers are sent to you & his family.

·
Registered
810 Posts
joe im sending my love in a big prayer right now for the big man i will miss him for sure he is on lake paridice with the father fisherman.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
man that is some bad news. i know that you will not soon forget your friend and the good times you have had.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend and fishing partner,you and his family will be in our prayers

1 - 20 of 61 Posts