Lord (and BOC member's),I Apologize

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by redneckdrum, Jun 8, 2006.

1. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    By now most of y'all read my 'off-color' comment on the 'STAR MEMBERS' thread concernin' my twice-donation to the BOC.In the diverse sociaty we live in,I sometimes fail to realize that my humorous comment's won't 'sync' with everybody.First of all,when I made my second donation to the BOC earlier this year,I did it knowing I would'nt receive an x-tra star by my name.Whether I have a star by my name or not doesen't matter to me,my donation(s) to this site are worth their weight in gold.I can't even start to describe the vast array of knowledge I've aquired from all you brother's & sister's thats helped me improve my most cherished past time on the water.Not only fishing advice,but the sincere advice & comforting moral support from everyone on this site that comes from the bottom of everybody's heart's when life ain't goin' so good,and yes,kudo's to Mr. Louderback for investing his precious time in making this site a part of my life.In the future,I promise to be a little more careful with my vague moniker's.And I also sincerly apoligize if I offended anyone.I would'nt know what to do if y'all whooped-up on me or worse,kicked me out of the club................OH! by the way,if anybody reading this thread doesen't know why I'm writing this rebuttal,don't waste your time finding out.It's embarassing on my part and problably not worth anybody's time.Thanks for lettin' me git this off my chest.GOD BLESS!

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I had a feeling that you weren't serious, but I had to make a comment on it, LMAO!!!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    From one guy that likes to joke to another, I knew the whole time. JW is a little older, kinda getting senile in his old age. LMAO

4. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    True,but sometimes ya just have ta be scolded by someone who is older & wiser.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    When I dont know what to say, I PMF.
    For those who have not read my post, maybe it's better you dont. Just dont stand down wind of me and please dont scratch and sniff your monitor. No matches. Trust me.:bad_smelly: :after_boom: :feel_good:

I just lost my thought. O yea, PMF.:big_smile:

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I must of caught the original post in the middle of being deleted or something!
    I was abel to read the first few lines, but the rest of the page looked like it had been hacked. I had no idea if you were serious or not from the little I could read!
    Glad it's resolved in any case!

7. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    One question. Getting?

I'm the self elected mayor of Senilityville. Welcome, J.W. If us old forts can remember how, maybe we could fish together someday. Sorry, I forgot how to spell forts, firts, whatever.:smile2:

Have a nice day.

8. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    It's takes a big man to speak his mind.
    It's takes a bigger man to know he was wromg and apolize for it.
    My hat is off to you.
    (and I never even saw the post)
    Good going bro!