Loopers

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Bull72chvy, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Bull72chvy

Bull72chvy New Member

State:
    Albany,Ohio
    Howdy all,Just got my looper rigs in the mail today,cant wait to try them out.As soon as the weather clears up Im gonna stink it up with these new rigs,never caught anything on stink or dip bait but I think thats due mainly to not being able to keep it on a hook.I have heard great things about these so Im givin it a what for.wish me luck. JJ

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Let me know how they work out for ya. :0a23:

3. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    GOOD LUCK an keep us posted.And some pics would be great.
    Loop

4. Bull72chvy

Bull72chvy New Member

State:
    Albany,Ohio
    Well,I used the Loopers tonight.I am very impressed,to say the least.I may have misused them, If there specifically for dip baits,I used them with Hog Wild Dough Balls.I simply wet the doughball a little and formed around the hook pressing into the loop material.I could not believe how well it stayed on.The fishing sucked tonight other than gaining another piece of warfare against the mighty catfish.I was able to make at least three cast and returns using the same bait.Loop,I applaud you on your wonderful discovery.These are gonna redefine how bait is presented,mark my words!Thanks again Loop.A very great addition to the BOC.Long live the BOC."Dont fish harder, fish smarter".A good slogan for the Looper rigs. Fishin smarter in Ohio,JJ

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a pretty good rig. I'll be picking some up as well! :p

6. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    JON MISS USE ;)
    Its made to put bait on if you like getting your hands smelly hey thats ok as long as they work for you.
    But I have to admit they were designed to use in dip baits so you wouldn't have to get the bait on your hands.
    Loop

7. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio
    were do you find loopers have checked all sporting good stores wal mart and cant find them

8. Individualist

Individualist New Member

State:
    Lansing, Kansas
    The guy right above your post is Loop, the one that designed and makes them.

9. Individualist

Individualist New Member

State:
    Lansing, Kansas
    Sorry, I forgot to tell you where to go. The top of this page has him listed, second one. Click on that.

10. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio