Looper rigs

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by vclifford28, Mar 2, 2009.

1. vclifford28

vclifford28 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Can someone please tell me what a looper rig is? And where I can buy some? Strating to catfish agin now that it is warming up and wanting to try some Sonny's and it was adised to me to use looper rigs? Want to give it a try.

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Sonny's works great with the magic bait dip tubes or the team catfish dip tubes. You can get the MB ones at walmart, or order the TC ones from their website. I have never used looper rigs personally, but have heard the dip tubes work better from people that have used them both.

3. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
  4. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    You can find them at www.loopersrigs.com these are same rigs that Team Catfish now has they are made by loopers rigs and packaged by Team Catfish also TTI Blakemore is now packaging this rig you won't find a better rig for holding dip bait they have been tested along side your tube and plastic worms and will hold more bait and hold it longer than any other bait holder on the market.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Lopper rig's are by far the best rig on the market nothing can compare to them ,so don't settle for second best get yourself the looper rig!!!!!!

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I will second this post. Once you use them you want go without them if you plan on using dip baits.:0a27::0a27:

7. vclifford28

vclifford28 New Member

State:
    Texas
    got my pack of looper rigs in today,along with a new tub of secret 7 and my sonny's. Gonna give it a try.Which sonny's formula is the best. I ahve original and blood.Or should I stick with the 7?

8. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Do you Channel Cat guys like the Looper rigs with the strait hooks or do you prefer the Trebles?

9. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Rob you can get them with a khale hook and that;s all i use to fish with anyway's so it work's out great for me

10. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    different strokes for different folks the good thing about the rig is you can use just about any style of hook in them with success, if they will fit in the rig they will work.
    Loop

11. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    does anyone use loopers with mr. whiskers or sure shot?

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    "He's Right"!
    I'm one of the lucky guys that Loop ask to test the rig out years ago & I have been using it ever since. I can't even begin to tell you how many fishermen that I fish with that now, that only use the rig that they knew about using (a tube) with there Dip Bait. But I have used it with a Treble & Kahle Hook & this year I plan on using it with a Circle & I'm here to tell you that:

"It makes no difference what style of hook you use, It will work." - "Period"!
    :wink:
    :0a26::0a23:

13. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    It is made to be used with a dip bait. Sure shot is not a dip bait. Thanks Sam Davis

14. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    It is made to be used with a dip bait. Sure shot is not a dip bait. Thanks Sam Davis