Looky there whos thats??

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kcgeoff, Oct 17, 2006.

1. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Figured I had better stop in and say hi to everybody. I haven't been to the BOC in quite awhile and haven't posted in ages. I've been very busy working. I haven't even been fishing! :angry: I keep planning to go but I just run out of energy when I think about going. Figured I had better stop by and make a post before somebody puts out an APB on my whereabouts. LMAO

It looks like I'm going to be a dad again aswell a couple months ago we found out were having another baby. It took me awhile to swallow the news. :crazy: But I'm pretty excited. Married life has been good to me. I deffiently picked the right one!!

I hope everybody else has been doing good and actually doing some fishing. I'm planning an all out attack on the blues next spring. So they had better watch out!! :lol:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Geoff,that fish in your avatar is a beast!!! How did ya catch him and get up to your boat or shore?He is HUGE!!!!Congradulations on the new baby,hope all turns out very well for ya.I live in NorthWest Missouri and I'm close to Saint Joseph,I don't think we're too far apart.Anyway glad ya checked in to tell us hello!:big_smile_2:

3. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I caught that flattie in a small lake in Olathe, KS where I'm originally from. It was quite a fight but I won. I let him go so I figure by now he's probably huge.

Atchison is about 18 miles from ST Joe so I'm not to far from you.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Good thing you posted Geoff, LOL!!! I had already contacted the Prarie farms Milk company and had planned on putting you picture on their milk cartons within the next week, LMAO!!!

Now I have to call them tommorrow and cancel on the order:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: !!!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Geoff it is nice to see ya posting buddy. We miss ya around here. Congrats on the new one on the way.

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Geoff, it sure is good to see your smiling face again buddy, we have missed you a bunch. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. We hope you get more time to do the things you love to do my friend.

7. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Congratulations Geoff! It sounds like you haven't quit doing "everything". Just fishing lol. I'm happy for you. Keep in touch. Having a family is what its all about. Nice to hear from you.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Geoff,

Glad to hear from ya. JW contacted the milk company, well, I had contacted BUDWEISER to get your face on the side of their cans. Good thing I can pull that request before they go to print.

9. lakeith

lakeith New Member

State:
    St. Joseph, Mo.
    Congrats Geoff, good to see things are going good. I'm kinda in the same boat, those little ones slow ya down and then they get big enough to start going w/ you.

10. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Good to hear everything is going well Geoff...glad to see you again...

11. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks for all the congrats. Its good to see many of the old faces around. :smile2:

12. Scott S.

Scott S. New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That is a big old flat head you have there KC.

13. Catchinbiguns

Catchinbiguns Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Hey Geoff, what up. I guess I stop by also.

14. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Geoff, it's good to see ya Brother. Congratulations on the youngin'.

st

15. smallriverrat

smallriverrat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats Geoff on the little one. I know what you mean about fishing. Since I have moved into my house I have been to busy to fish. I know it is sad to say. I am glad that you are doing well. Hopefully we can both find some time to go fishing.

Dave