Looks like Warsaw back to just generators, BUMMER

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Catfish Pursuit, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
  2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo

thanks for the report buddy !!!! great info :wink:

3. catfish Wizard

catfish Wizard New Member

State:
    Independence missouri
    tks chris, its going to be time to start fishing truman lake, but some of us are going to get together friday night at the boat ramp and fish . Start at 8.30 fish till 1.30am come down and join us more the better were going to pass the hat and the person that has the biggest live fish winner takes all. Mostly just for fun.loz boat ramp at the dam ,old river. Anyone that wants to come can ,lets have some fun:006:

4. Catfish Pursuit

State:
    Missouri
    I would love to come down and fish but I gotta catch or at least scare bad guys all weekend or I would. Good luck and keep us posted on how you guys do. Chris

5. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the link. I had to put that in my favorites lists.

6. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Truman may jump up a bunch this week...might end up running more water next week. Stay tuned!

7. jweber81

jweber81 New Member

State:
    nevada,missouri
    we got about 2 inches of rain here in nevada today and it has rained like crazy south of us i would say the osage is on the rise as we speek!

8. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    I am new to this and was wondering what your theory is behind the fishing being slow because the power units are running and not the gates? thanks

9. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    When the water flow picks up its like the dinner bell goes off and they move up river and feed heavily!!!

Im doing the rain dance as we speak let her flood I got my new anchor built!!!!!!!!!!!

10. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    I figured the power units created enough flow for them too feed however i have been fishing all week and havnt caught much. Last week when the gates were open and the power units were running i caught a 30 so that may be true. thanks

11. Catfish Pursuit

State:
    Missouri
    Definately true, the more water they run the better the bite tends to be. I think they bite better when the spillway gates are open, keeps the water really sturred up and all the fish really seem to turn on. The generators also help, any water running is better than none, but when they keep turining it on and off it kills the consistancy. Chris