Looks Like Travis Is Out For A While

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Angler4life, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Now that Travis (tbull) has sold his fish finder and he is bed ridden for a few days due to sickness, it doesn't look like he will be hitting the river anytime soon.:embarassed: He's in pretty bad shape. Everyone needs to post pics of any catches they make to remind Travis what he is missing. I guarantee the way Travis sees it, he is thinking that other people are gonna have a chance to catch some fish now that he is not sore-mouthing all of them.:wink: I hope Travis gets his life together soon, LMAO!:smile2:, and is able to start fishing again, cuz I know it's killing him. Good luck Travis!

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I just live vicariousley through everyone else..!...I guarantee that word was spelled wrong..

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Vicariously... Pretty doggone close!:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Goodluck to you Travis, hope you get feeling better soon. And don't worry about the electronics. You don't need them to catch them obese channel cats do ya?:roll_eyes::wink::smile2: rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Drew you really wanna give him bed sores? Take some deep fried catfish to his house to serve him in bed. When he thanks you for being a bud and bringing lunch, thank him back for taking you fishing to his holes. Tell him the least you could do was to go catch a 40 pound blue to cook up in his desperate time of need!!!!:crazy::smile2::smile2: rollo

6. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    LOL:smile2:, yeah that would definitely get him going. I'd also tell him which one of his spots I caught it out of too. I asked him if he needed me to come visit and he said only if I bring him a fish finder, haha. From what I hear, Travis is not in the type of shape to be eating much food other than chicken noodle soup or something else that your mother would fix you when you were sick, certainly not fried catfish:big_smile:. I can't make any fun of Travis cuz guess who else is sitting on the bank now, ME! I'm just gonna have to wait until Curtis gets back from college and go out with him. I might have to resort to bank fishing, we'll see. Travis, at least you can sit at home and watch bass fishing or something on the tv, hahahahaha lol:smile2:.

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Hope Tbull get better!

It's not life-threatening or serious is it?

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Keep talking and you will be on the bank permanantley when I come flyin by you at 52mph!

Blacky thanks for the kind words, not sure of the seriousness yet, if its what they think it is it shouldnt be something they cant control with treatment. Havent been to the doc yet though for this problem. Prayers are certainly welcomed, and I appreciate it..

9. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ah i see, now i know my place. I am low on the totem pole huh drew? just a last resort to go fishing with when Travis can't :smile2:. I see how it is......who did you catch that fish in your avatar with again? :smile2::wink:. Just ribbin ya....but in all seriousness i would rather fish with Trav too, I haven't caught jack lately :angry:.

10. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    Whats a fish finder? I have this really expensive device on the dash of my boat that lies to me a lot...is that what you guys are talking about?:wink::smile2:

Travis- hope you feel better and get back on the water soon...not like your missing much with this crappy weather that is pushing through.

11. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Lol, you know I didn't mean it like that. You just have other commitments right now, so you can't get out as much as you would like. I don't care who I go fishing with or where, I just love to go, you know me. I might just have to go over to Travis' and grab his boat so that is doesn't get all seized up within this month. I'm just gonna make sure everything is running okay:wink:.

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    travis i hope you get healthy soon so you can get back on the river prayer sent bro wish you well

13. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I urged him NOT to sell the fishfinder, regardless of his financial status. Some things just can't be sold, unless you are getting out of fishing. There are always other options. Just MHO. Just read the whole thread. Didn't realize that you were indeed sick. Thought they were joking because you were grieving from the sale of the FF. :wink: Get well soon, my friend!

Bill in SC

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  14. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bill trust me, if there were ANY other options, I would have used them...Most of these guy know it was like me selling a kidney..:smile2:

15. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Little more serious than that.....you only have 1 finder and 2 kidneys.....supply and demand dictates the former is more valuable :smile2: jk :wink: