Looks like more rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by crusinman2002, Aug 26, 2007.

1. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    looks like we are goin to be getting more rain... yay... 60 percent chance today, tonight, and tomorrow down here in spring lake. how is it lookin for everyone else?

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    its raining here now.:big_smile:

3. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    It's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dancin' worked!!!!!!

:big_smile::cross::worship::worship::0a20::0a32::0a20::0a32::009::worship::worship:

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    We're finally getting some serious rain down here. Kinda almost stinks b/c I wanna go fishing this afternoon. However, we need it. The river we had our bass tournament at yesterday was about 2ft down. Things were getting bad down here but atleast it's starting to pick up again.

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Yeee Haaaaa.... rain sweet rain. Thank you Jesus!

Ok.. now who would like to come mow my yard. :0a32::0a10::0a10:

6. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    :big_smile::cross::worship::worship::0a20::0a32::0 a20::0a32::009::worship::worship: IT IS RAINING AGAIN!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

7. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It can rain all day as long as I can still fish the night. Rain is great, lightning is bad! Bring the rain!!!

8. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Yeah Crank, I'll sit out a down pour anytime but when the sky starts to poppin' I get hoppin' me arse to the ramp !!!:eek:oooh:

9. ike9389

ike9389 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I am near high rock and the lake and river is down 6 to 8 ft . I have forgotten what rain is.

10. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    it saddend me that the rain we were supposed to get ended up not comin... we still really do need the rain, they are callin for tue. wed. and thursday to bring rain, but we will see... now that it is fall, we should start getting some

11. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Went out last night and the river was full of trash and dibris. Thanks to the Tropical storm the other day we are at least on the way to getting the water back to a respectable level. We still need a lot more.

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Don't get me started again! STILL waiting on rain here in my area of western NC. Hickory (city of) is down a foot for the year, and we're under a fire hazard warning again today. SUPPOSEDLY we might see some showers on Friday, and have a high temp of 73 degrees. Wouldn't that be nice?:still_dreaming:

13. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Still 20 inches behind for the year around here. Tropical disappointment barely got the yard wet in Washington township!

14. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    All I got was a trip down the road to pick up the garbage cans that took off in the gusty winds we had. Better luck today I guess.

15. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    had some light rain on my way to work, but nothing much at all, didn't last long, just enough to get the road wet, hopin for more tonight and 2morrow

16. skiff_2

skiff_2 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    In N Myrtle, Little River and Calabash it was frog stranglin today. Flooded roads & people driving 20 mph under the limit. Hope y'all see some in the piedmont.