Looking to Share a ride to the National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I have taken vacation time in Sept. and am planning on attending the national gathering in Kentucky on Sept. 15 -16-17. I am looking for another Pa. member to hook up with to have a traveling, camping and fishing partner for the trip. It's approx. 650 miles from my home to Kentucky lake which will be at least 10 hours driving. I have a pontoon boat I am willing to take but at this time I don't have a vehicle capable of hauling it. My Chevy Tracker wont do the job. I'm hoping to get another truck by Sept. but thats not for sure. I'm still planning on going even without the boat. Should be a great time. Anyone who is interested please let me know. I havn't committed on the national thread yet cause I'm hoping to find someone to go along and then announce "Pennsylvaniacatchaser and ????? will be representing the state of Pa. at the national gathering!"

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Scott, Keep posting about a ride, We have several members from Pa. I am sure they will helpyou out. I hope to see you there.

3. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Scott, you may want to make a post in the State thread. Some members only read threads from their area.

4. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I don't have vacation or I would go. My boat pulls nice and I would love to see Kentucky. Maybe in the future. I hope you find someone and are able to fly the Pennsylvania state flag. All the catfish you catch you are a good rep. for us guys here in Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    TopSgtLawrence - I hope to see you there also! My problem is not in needing a ride(I have a vehicle), my truck that I would normally use to haul the pontoon any distance is on it's way to the great Ford highway in the sky. I am hoping I can come up with the cash to get another truck before Sept. but that may not happen (I'm gonna try hard though)!

Chuckb - Uhhh, this is the Pa. thread!

Rockjumper - Too bad you can't go, I would have enjoyed having you as a fellow representitive of Pa.!

6. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I heard the crappie fishing is great in kentucky. Also muskie fishing is also good. I would love to see it. Maybe things will change by then but I doubt it. I have friends that go to kentucky every year. They say it is great fishing.