Looking to do some night fishing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Clovis, May 27, 2007.

1. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    Never done much, and never done any good either, but would like to do it more often.

Anyone want to get together for a night fishing trip around Cumberland City, downstream to the state line, or on the Tennessee from New Johnsonville, down stream to the state line?

I have access to a small farm pond that is loaded with small, baitsized bluegill.

Let me know,
    Steve

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    If I were closer, we'd definitely have to get together. May be a Pickwick Gathering this fall. Maybe we can do it then. There are some awfully good looking spots downstream from the dam---high banks, woody cover, deeper water nearby. We got a 34# blue there a month or so ago.

3. brotherknothead

brotherknothead New Member

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Hey there steve, yeah man I live in oak grove ky. I go down to the steam plants to catch my shad. I really enjoy night fishing. I fish the other night on the green river from 1800 till 0600. A good time it was. On sat I am in a tourney so let me know when you are going. Danny

4. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    Well anytime you want to go, (Friday or Saturday nights are best for me)
    just let me know.

5. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    Probably going to go out tonight and/or Satuday night.
    Any words of wisdom?

6. jcara3043

jcara3043 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Might see you tonight too....I will be around the Cumberland area bank fishing........Cut shad looks like the ticket tonight...... good luck