Looking to buy some quality Penn 9s, and or Penn 209's

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Cathunter Pete, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    I'm looking to buy some Penn 9's, and Penn 209's. It doesnt' matter if their vintage or not, as long as they are in good working condition. I've got 8 Penn 9's, 1 Pen 209, and 1 Penn 309 and I love them. I think they're the best reels out there. If anybody has any of these that they are looking at selling PM me, and send me some pics, and what your asking for them. I'm not made of money therefore I can't afford to pay high prices for them. Thanks guys and gals. Good fishing to all.

2. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    ebay is a good place to find them. Just be patient and you can get some good deals on them.

3. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    I would also consider trading a Western Field Model M820 .22LR worth abot $100, and or Lymans Flintlock .50cal muzzleloader like new, DeerStalker model retails for $400 at Cabelas. On the Lymans which is left handed would consider trade value at $275.

4. yedneck

yedneck New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Just may have a few of what you are wanting.Not sure how many or the models.But will check in the next few days.Have had some out in my shed for a year or two and never used.Still on the poles.I would even think about tradeing also.If you sttil want to no about them.
    rockybranch_20002001@yahoo.com Larry C

5. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Yeah PM me and and let me know what all you got. Thanks, Pete

6. yedneck

yedneck New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sorry about this so just sending another reply.I will check tomarrow to see what I have.And will get back in touch soon OK.
    lARRY

7. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
  8. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Just sent a PM to you Brackenoutdoors. Thanks.

9. yedneck

yedneck New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I sent twp pictureds of the Penn reels I have.They are not the ones I thought I had.One is a 7500ss Spinning and the other is a 309.They are posted in My photo albaum because I diod not no how to post them here.I think My others are in alabama.And wont be back there for another 3 weeks.This is all I have for now here in NC.,tAKE A LOOK IF YOU LIKE.
    lARRY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.