looking to buy a lab.

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by joer, Dec 6, 2008.

1. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    I am in the market for a lab puppy. Any idea where I can find one in my area??

2. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Hey Joe one of my friends we pheasant hunt with has a new litter of labrador puppies. We hunt with about 15 relatives of this bloodline and they're all pretty good upland bird hunters. My uncles dog is the best of the lot he points and he's a real agressive retriever he will go clear across the line of hunters and make long distance retrieves.I've seen him go as far as 200 yards....My uncle has to carry a whole bunch of birds whether he shoots them or not.Sometimes late season in bad weather he will catch live birds that haven't been shot and bring them back to you.I was out there pheasant hunting last weekend and took some pics of the pups,they're only a week old but he still has 4 unspoken for.The breeders name is Lee Elder and he's in Beloit Kansas about 3 1/2 hours west of KC.I'm at work now but I'll try to post some pics of the pups when I get home.... Eric

3. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Eric definately intersted! Some pics would be good and a price. I will send you a pm.

4. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    I thought I had taken 6 or 7 pics and only 1 came out.I need a new camera. I will PM you this guys info . Sorry the rest of the pics didn't turn out.

Attached Files: