looking forward to milford for easter

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by duane kingsbury, Mar 28, 2009.

1. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    hi everyone new to the site and we are going to milford over the easter weekend. any info on areas to fish for cats would be very appreicated.

2. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Most likely I will be there, and Jim (catfishfever) will most likely be out on the lake at some time during the weekend. PM me or him your cell when it gets close to Easter and maybe we can meet up.

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Duane, the best "area" I can suggest to fish is in the water:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:. Just joshing you Duane, you'll learn. But actually, pretty much anywhere we Catfish, we catch Catfish, Jay too. You didn't mention where you'll be camping, or if you'll be boat or shore fishing. We catch'em either way, I'd be happy to steer you on to "some of our spots"

4. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    thanks for the reply about milford and I think my brother and I will be camping in school creek closest to the boat dock. I am pretty sure my brotlher will bring his small Lund boat with a small mercury on it. Not a bad boat unless the wind blows.