Looking for places to fish in MO

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Dolphus, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Dolphus

Dolphus New Member

State:
    MO
    I am looking for some places to fish in the St. Louis area, preferably reservoir, dam, or good river access. Any information would be much appreciated. I am also looking for someone to fish with. Anyone interested please let me know. I of course will help with expenses for fuel or whatever is appropriate.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. I'm from the other side of the state but the catch some big fish in your area. Hang around, lots of members from your area.

3. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Welcome to the BOC. Never fished over your way.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the B.O.C.If your in the St.Louis area there is a lot of members in your area ,both sides of the river.Some one will be coming along.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Dolphus.

6. Dolphus

Dolphus New Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks for the welcome guys hope the fishing has been good for you all.

7. bwwwww

bwwwww New Member

State:
    mo
    Welcome. I asked the same question a while back and Rollinunknown pointed me to a spot in S.City. See link. I have been there to check it out, but I have not fished it seriously. I have also checked out the Meramec at Flamm and also Sunset Hills. Got nothing. I think the cats tend not to wander around too much in the winter, so you have to search around for them. I did catch a 5lb blue near Jeff City.
    I caught a couple of channels in Carondelet Boathouse lake whilst trying for trout - now I can't wait for them to stock cats again. :smile2:
    Stay warm, it is f. cold out there, and I don't mean fairly.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129029

8. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Talk to 58, TheMaddCatter, and skipeye just to name a few

9. ks catman

ks catman New Member

State:
    kansas
    welcome to the BOC