Looking for paylake fishing partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Mar 13, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry guys im really bored right now. i figured this would draw some conversation!:smile2: well, with gas prices the way they are, and my lack of motivation due to the ongoing flooding and winter.... ye ole paylakin don't sound too bad!:wink: rollo

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    might wanna give them Kantcuky boy's a hollar?

3. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    You must be really hard up to pay to fish. But I for one would not pay no sap money to fish there pond.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya can count on me to fan the flames. LOL!

Do you realize where those places get thier fish? From folks like Loanwizard,DH,Dreadnaught, and others that use the money for cosmetics and clothes for thier "DRAG" show. I think its just ridiculous.:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im really just kidding. lol....i figured i could get things warmed up here though...lol... maybe my next thread will be named CPR SUX! :smile2: rollo

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    UH OH!!!!! Do you realize what you just stepped in George, LMAO????
    I can see make-up and drag in your future, LOL!!!!

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Fishing must really be slow up your way Rollo.......I cant believe that your considering a paylake adventure. There should be plenty of BOC er's that will hook up with you. Good Luck on your pay to fish adventure.:crazy:

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    If u really want to get technical, everybody pays to fish!!!!! For the most part everybody uses public waterways to fish, some fish in state parks & so on. But everybody has to have a license to fish.....so that we(the states) can keep up with those waterways & stock them & so on....so everybody pays to fish.....now that ought to stir them up a bit!!!:smile2:

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You need to give can'tfishjohn a call, :wink:!!! He will show you the ropes:smile2::smile2::smile2:!!!!

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Bring it Mr. GreenJeans! LOL! Only difference is I look good in it. You others just do it for $$$$$$$$! LOL!

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im looking for a partner that is willing to walk and fish on the backside of the pond! One that is willing to go to the food stand and get me a beer and a hotdog. I'm talking applications here, but you better have a little experience landing fish, them payouts are once an hour, and i can't afford a poor netman! rollo:wink:

12. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    your right...if you buy a fishing liscense..then you do pay for the right to fish in your state. The money is used for a number of different things ranging from stocking programs to educating the public. There is a difference however when you pay someone to fish in their ponds. You are enabling them to purchase more commercially caught fish....such as big Flatheads and Blues taken from the public waters. So if thats your cup of tea...go for it.:smile2:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, you are correct to a point but, when you buy a license you are helping keep regulations obeyed( in most cases), it helps keep the biologists on top of things and, many other things that go on behind the scense with your states DNR people!
    Now once you have bought your license and you go to a Pay-as-you-fish place, you pay them to buy the (breeder)fish out of our public waters, which is why I don't condone them. Saying you can't get to a public lake or river to fish, is a copout. It boils down to "wanting it now" syndrome. Think about it..."We live in a world where everyone expects results now", it is true with, the way we eat and, the way we learn.
    Examples:
    McDonalds and other fast food chains.
    Internet
    Ebay
    And the list goes on and on..........

So what I am saying is, you need to relax and slow down or life will pass you by if you don't stop and smell the roses folks!!!!

14. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Jason, I know where there are a couple of private ponds we can go fish ... don't have cats, but bluegill, crappie and bass .... could always go and catch bait .......... I am ready for that .... Garry-

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Now why would you drag me into this ol' WJ?????:confused2::tounge_out::crazy::smile2:

Anything at all you need to know just ask me.....I did used to go to them and caught lots of big fish that I don't count towards my PB. Never posted any pics of those monsters that I've caught in them either...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::crazy:

The only ones I count towards my PB is ones out of the river or lakes(free) ones.
    I have saved several BIG Flatties from the life of a pay lake,,,just kinda left with them and turned them loose into the river. Oh well, what the owners didn't see didn't hurt them.:cool2::big_smile:
    BTW,,, A good ol' 60# Flattie sounds good for dinner.....:crazy::wink::smile2:

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Here is georfe's big debute, LOL!!!!

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It is simple, LOL!!!! Yours was the first name that popped into my head when I read this, LMAO!!!

18. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    You hang with me and I'll show you how it's done. You don't know it but 5 years ago I was Ms Cancer Relay. And son, I was GOOD lookin!

Big fish bring lots of Money lol!

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! Why Me WJ? Why Me???:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
    Always pickin on the little guy.....The poor little Disabled guy with the bad back/neck.....Just kick a guy when he's all down why don't you.....:confused2::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

20. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Wow almost fell out of my chair when i saw this thread....:eek:oooh::crazy:.Rollo the CPR SUX was freakin hilarious!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: