Looking for New Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Aug 7, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I guess I will put up one of these threads up too now !! Its been a long road too haul. It seems my first partner fell in love with a women and now he is not sure if he fishes or chases (lol)

My second partner that fished with me all the time on weekends I moved away and not able to fish with him anymore.

Since I have moved , I have found three close Fishing partners, one is in protest right now !! something to do with a Women also.. ( hey whats up with women) and my other partner can't seem to keep his cell phone with him long enough to remember to call back when we are ready to go fishing (maybe a women hid his cell phone) My other partner stands on my fishing poles and will not let me fish until he catches a fish first ( I bet a women told him to do that)

And then I have a couple of fishing partners that I get to fish with a couple times a year but there two too three hours away. So I am looking for a new fishing partner. Here is what I require !! (lol)

1. Fishing 2 nights a week summer time.
    2. Fishing 2 Days a week winter time
    3. Must be able to cast the cast net and get bait !
    4. Be able to pull 15# anchor up out of water up to 70 feet deep !
    5. Shall not hold my poles away from me when we get to fishing spot !
    6. Is not allowed to drink beer on boat !
    7. No smoking weed on boat !
    8. Can not be hen pecked !
    9. Must stand up for rights of Men !
    10. Not be able to talk about how mean there wifes are too them !!
    11. Bait there own hook
    12. Cast there own rods out !
    13. Can speak English !
    14. Fish about 9 Hours a day maybe more!
    15. Not tell my old partners where we catch fish at !! (lol)

I hope this is not asking for much !! see you on the river !!

Send in application to me as soon as you can. :)

2. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Man, I fit all those qualifications (except throwing the cast net). When do we start? Wait a minute, you don't live near me...oh well, keep looking...LOL

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

LMAO Eric! What's up with these "women", anyway??? Now YOU know us women don't cause any problems :big_smile: If I lived up your way, I'd offer to be your partner, but I doubt I could meet all the "criteria" :cool2:

4. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    well i wish i lived closer to you cause then we could fish together. but if i ever move your way ill have to look you up. And them darn (WOMAN) do not i repeat do not stop me from fishing!!!

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Eric, I'd partner with ya.

Too bad ya live so far away!!

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If ya want to drive over here I will gladly fish with ya!..Dont choose Mellon, he cant throw a net!

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ok I have got four applications so far and out of four two of them say that I would have to call and ask there wifes if they can fish that many times in a week . Or I would have to write a note that they were fishing with me from such and such a time until when we quit, and one of them ask me if I could put in a extra couple of minutes so he could stop at the store on the way home to buy a pepsi.. lol :lol:

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Eric if you ever decide to move to Northwest Arkansa or Eastern Oklahoma give me a call I'd be proud to fish with you.

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Man no Beer or Weed you drive a hard boat:lol:, wished I lived Closer I would love to be put on some of those over 40lbrs

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The protest is over, LOL!!! I could care less any more, LOL!!! So I am open almost anytime, except when the wife needs me to do something, LMAO!!!

11. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    JW, you aint right. But you could get the wife some chocolate doughnuts and she would run off with them and leave you alone for the rest of the day. LMAO. Or better yet have DH pick up the doughnuts after all he is the one that needs a partner. lol Vern

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Packing up and moving to Henderson, see ya soon buddy. Search no more!! :big_smile:

13. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    If you were in Minnesota we would be a match!:lol: Fishing match that is, dont get any ideas this isnt brokeback river!

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Eric I fit all of the proper criteria You just have to pay for airfare LOL

15. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    16) Catching catfish is prohibited
    17) Must pose for camera when catching gar or drum
    18) Must have bluetooth headset and take 15 phone calls per outing LOL
    19) Must be able to back a truck in without using park or parking brake
    20) You have to stick your finger into a mooneyes mouth while taking it off his hook

16. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No wonder you got rid of this partner DH. I think he got to know you to well!
    But to be fair with Brent and some of your other late partners, you are so demanding, it's all most like fishing with a woman! :eek:oooh::crazy::lol::big_smile: lmao

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Hey!....I think I fit most of that criteria:eek:oooh: ....I don't even have a wife:big_smile: ...but I live to far away:confused2: ....besides...why ONLY 2 days a week???????:crazy: Whats with that bud????:roll_eyes: ..LOL

18. Graywolf

Graywolf New Member

State:
    Peru, IL.
    DH I thought JW was your fishing partner. OH, yeah he (JW) caught all the big fish right???? lol

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, hit by your own gender. LMAO.

Have you and JW kissed and made up yet? Who wore the pink tutu?

:oops: :go:

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    He does, LMAO !!!