looking for locals

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by fishndad30, Apr 18, 2008.

1. fishndad30

fishndad30 New Member

State:
    sigourney ,iowa
    any members around fairfeild,eldon,batavia,agency,ottumwa?new around and trying to find a few new bank fish'n spots

2. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    THE BIG ONES ARE IN DES MOINES!!!!! LOL!!! THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU OUT. IT MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE DAYS ON THE IOWA PAGE THOUGH.

3. fishndad30

fishndad30 New Member

State:
    sigourney ,iowa
    you'll hear from me this summer,i like locust,court,scott,and sixth bridge,i'll look you and mike skywalker up when im in town....im an eastsider"born and raised in the bryer patch"

4. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Hi fishndad. I live in Fairfield. Most of my river fishing is done at the Skunk river at Oakland Mills off the dam and either side of the river. There were lots of nice flats pulled from their last year.

I haven't fished the Des Moines for a few years. My wife likes Oakland Mills better.

I'm going to start fishing after turkey season is over.

Phil

5. fishndad30

fishndad30 New Member

State:
    sigourney ,iowa
    im in batavia, PM me after turkey season,we could meet up ,maybe do a little fish'n,or trade some hunting spots in the fall....let me know...i passed up a couple jakes wednesday,still waiting for Mr Big beard...lol

6. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Will do!

Sounds like you are bowhunting them. I am using the shotgun this year but want to try shooting one with my bow sometime. I have to wait untill 3rd season now because of all the rain and muddy roads.

7. fishndad30

fishndad30 New Member

State:
    sigourney ,iowa
    yeah,my prime spot is underwater right now!