Looking for jon boat.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by mtrimble, Mar 4, 2007.

1. mtrimble

mtrimble New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Where are some good places to find a Jon boat. I know acadamy and bass pro carry some. Neither place really has what im looking for. Im looking for an all weld 15-16 ft. Anyone know where an Alumacraft dealer is around here?

Also, are there any places here in Ok that sell outboard surface drives?

2. Tiny

Tiny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Stillwater Marine carried cresliner all weld boats. They're actually made by Lowe if nothing has changed in the last couple of years ... they have some jet tunnels I think that are 18 footers with a 60/45 honda jet on them for pretty reasonable. I think they were around 8,000 bux and they have really good trailers under them made in Kingfisher. the trailers are made of channel iron.

3. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Try Indian Hills Resort and Marina, on Grand Lake, (918) 256-6954.

4. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    hey tiny good to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    just kidding , havent heard of anyone in okla having them. (surface drives ) ive had one in my mind ( whats left of it ) . im sure there is in the bayou area of the USof A . only ones i know of is what i saw in vietnam I WISH I HAD ONE . when i lived in ark. i drew up plans for one . guess ill try to find them . they are the cats meow for shallow water . good to see ur still kickin. if u find a dealer let me know tkx.:roll_eyes:

6. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    look at beavertail boats . they have what u are looking for i think

7. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Academy is an ALUMACRAFT dealer. The ALUMACRAFT boat from Academy costs less than BASS PRO and is 25% thicker aluminum. I investigated and compared the 2 then bought from Academy. Sure am happy.

catman george