Looking for good spots

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jamespurtee, Jul 11, 2007.

1. jamespurtee

jamespurtee New Member

State:
    ohio
    need some help.i live in clermont county looking for some new spots to try besides ponds.will travel to brown,hamilton,butler,and warren counties.

2. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    not familiar with the ares your wanting to fish, but i'm sure you'll get ample replies from members in your area. just wanted to welcome you to the BOC.

3. jamespurtee

jamespurtee New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks for replying. i generally fish around cincinnati areas.

4. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ive got a couple good lakes I fish here in Illinois, come on down!:crazy: Just kiddin'! Welcome to the BOC, brother!!

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I live in batavia. Well if your not looking for ponds, east fork is usally a pretty good spot. Do you have a boat? If not there are plenty of spots there. Thats pretty much it it Cleremont to my knowldege, I know there are some flats in Stonelick, not sure if that is clermont I think so. The river is always a good bet as well. Up into butler county you could try the GMR, I have only fished it once with no luck, but I know lots of other members tear them up there, just a matter of knowing where to fish. Hope this helps a little, welcome to the BOC as well!

6. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    i fish the GMR, right around hamilton down to colerain area, some decent spots, biggest so far has been 16 lbs my bro (light) caught, so i know theres gotta be some bigger in there somewhere. All of us in that area will have to hook up some time and go find some spots and see what happens. I just drove down the river rd and looked for pull offs and whatnot and pretty much just scouted it out a little, had my poles with me and just tried spots here and there till i found somewhere i liked lol.

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I agree, it would be cool to get together and do some fishing