looking for funny boating stories

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by melstangman1967, Mar 27, 2008.

1. melstangman1967

melstangman1967 New Member

State:
    missouri
    hope to find some funny boating stories like backing truck in water probably isnt funny at the time ?thanks all

2. chris dornbusch

chris dornbusch New Member

State:
    iowa
    I barowed my dads bosses boat when i was younger and, ran it in to a sand bar on the river . To make a long store short ,I got sand in the motor and it got reel HOT.I was down streem from the boat ramp and Idident see or know anybody to call so we drifted down streem to the next boat ramp.We paddaled all day long (for ever like 5 miles)and, got to the boat ramp at like 10 at night and the ramp was closed for repaires.We sleep there that night and ,the next day we paddeled 5 more miles or so to yellow banks.We had my freind bring my truck and traler to me . We where so SUN BERNT....FUNNY $HIT NOW:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. Orlando

Orlando New Member

State:
    kansas
    Was salmon snagging in Colorado where several boats were snagging into a hole. Another boat showed up and the guy starts casting across our lines. Every other cast he catches one of our lines and we have to get untangled. We're getting REAL irritable. Then the guy winds up to make a long cast, but catches his hook on the back side of the boat and throws his whole pole about 30' out into the water. It was beautiful ...like watching the flight of an arrow. The look on the guys face was priceless. We just about laughed ourselves out of the boat.

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    First time I put my boat didn't have a plug in.Needless to say it filled up fast was lucky I still had the trailer in the water.Was a test run anyways so it didn't ruin a fishing trip.