Looking for fishing partner...

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by j.klein, May 3, 2006.

1. j.klein

j.klein New Member

State:
    missouri
    my name is justin i live in chesterfield and am lookin for a catfishin buddy to go tackle some big blues or channels with me. i do not have a boat, so if you do please let me know if you ever need a seat filled with a die hard catfisherman like myself. i have 3 abu garcia 6000 series{baitclicker equipped} strung with 65 lbs spiderwire on 7'6" heavy action fiberglass rods....you bring the boat ill bring the beer and FRESH shad....o yeah i know where to get more gizzard shad than i know what to do with, so ill cover that...im also really interested in learning how to trotline by an expierienced trotliner and jugin too...let me know
    thanks brothers-
    J.Klein

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Justin, glad to have you aboard.
    I'm at Warsaw and fish Truman and Lake of the Ozarks. If your ever around here give me a holler and I would be happy to take you along for some blue cats and can also show you how I run jugs.
    We are also haveing a Missouri Gathering in a couple of weeks on Truman and you and everone else are welcome to come join us for the week end. It will be a great time and you will be able to meet with fishermen from all over the state and other states as well.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
  4. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Welcome to the BOC, Justin.

5. j.klein

j.klein New Member

State:
    missouri
    i would ideally like to find some one in the st louis st charles county areas to fish with, given the close proximity but thanks for the warm welcome guys...
    Justin

6. Rootwad

Rootwad New Member

State:
    Platte City, MO
    Welcome aboard! Just signed up myself. What an awesome website!

7. j.klein

j.klein New Member

State:
    missouri
    its a great website...lots of fisherman here!

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Welcome to the BOC guys. Great Site. You guys are welcome to go with me sometime. I just sold my boat last month, and my new one isnt due in till 2nd or 3rd week of May. I'll post when I'm up and runnin. Glad to have some more Missouri Boyz on here. :big_smile:

9. fireman10535

fireman10535 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey hey and welcome guys,

I'm often lookin for a fishin buddy myself, workin a firemans schedule gives lots of time to fish...I live not far from where the Missouri and Platte rivers meet, drop me a line in here if you ever want to get together and catch a few

Scott

10. j.klein

j.klein New Member

State:
    missouri
    thanks alot for the invites

11. j.klein

j.klein New Member

State:
    missouri
    is anyone fishing the missouri anytime soon?

12. CQuest

CQuest New Member

State:
    St.Peters, Missouri

J.klein
    Did you find a fishing buddy yet? I fish and trotline and jug the Mo often as possable. I'm just across the river in O'fallon.

13. rocko

rocko New Member

State:
    missouri
    if you live in the saint louis or saint charles area and are looking to fill a seat or hit the local lakes let me know.havent done much fishing on the rivers in a while but I have done it. I mainy fish area lakes and do quite well . just looking for some good times with good people. thanks for reading and I look forward to talking with you all .

thanks, bill

14. dust_stl

dust_stl New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ill take you out fishing, I live in Overland only problem is Im not going to have a truck to pull my boat till 21july. So if you have a truck we could get out a lot faster than latter but I would be more than happy to take you out whenever that is.

15. rocko

rocko New Member

State:
    missouri
    that wouldnt be a problem but i blew my tranny out 2 weeks ago so im at back at square 1. im just waiting for the right deal for a new tranny and enough time to do it my self ,i dont make 110$ an hour sure aint gonna pay somebody else . so let me know if you want to hit any lakes in the area i make up some pretty good dough bait for farm rasied cats. it has never failed me yet. thanks for the offer and let me know.
    bill

16. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Well come on down to the lower end near ST. GEN. About an hour away and we'll fish. Can't promise anything, but it's alway's a good day fishing when your not working. Welcome to the BOC brother! PM me and we'll see what we can do.

17. skunkrivapokat

skunkrivapokat New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey man I live in Creve Coeur, no boat yet down here but if there is one thing that I can do is trotline and bank pole. I grew up doing it and have been very successful at it. We'll hook up sometime and I will show ya what I know.

18. sfleischli

sfleischli New Member

State:
    Labadie, Missou
    J. Klein and others:

I live in Labadie, just outside of Saint Albans and Washington. I usually put it around Washington or New Haven, sometime venturing across the rover to Defiance and Weldon Springs. If you want to hook up, just let me know. Just an FYI, only Soda for me and the Shad are ALWAYS welcome. PM me if you are interested. I will atcually be heading out in the morning tomorrow, probably out of Washington. I've got a 17 ft Skeeter (yeah I know, Bass Boast) but love the damn thing and wife made me get it!!

19. sfleischli

sfleischli New Member

State:
    Labadie, Missou
    Hey guys.....forgot to say, as I was putting in early last Saturday at Washington access, was talking witha guy briefly who said he caught a 104lb Blue 2 weeks ago somehwere between Washington and New Haven. Now that is a monster. Was using cut shad on a trotline. Just an FYI for the locals!

20. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Steve that would be a state record. They call it the show me state brother, we need pictures.....